The word is out

^ move....... MOVE OUT THE WAY

Haruhi POV

Me and (y/n) decided to tell the host club but we didn't know how. 'maybe just telling them upfront..no then Mabe they think we're pranking them' I thought while trying to do work for my science class.

"Sooo Haruhi" the twins said slyly bugging me. "Yes" I responded to them "we heard that there's a rumor about you" they said.

"Really what is it about" I asked them. "That you date someone" One of them said. My eyes widened and thought that people had already found out.

"Wait really" I said trying to stay calm. "Yea some girls to us in class earlier today" they told me. "So who did they say it was?" I asked them.

"So who is it" I asked them. "They only described the person" one said. "Haruhi can't have a lover" tamaki said mad. "Well boss she does" the twins said.

"Can we guess who" honey-Senpai asked. "Are they in the club" tamaki asked me.

Y/n's POV

I could tell Haruhi was getting overwhelmed with all the guesses from the club but I didn't want it to seem awkward since I'm the one she's dating.

"How tall are they" "what color eyes do they have" "do they go to this school" "what color hair do they have" they kept asking her left and right.

"Kyoya do you have a guess" honey-Senpai asked "I already know who it is so why guess" he said pushing up his glasses.

"Wait you do" tamaki said looking at him. "Of course I know everything" he said with a smirk.

"They have <eye color> eyes with <hair color> hair and short hair" he said describing me.

They all were thinking of someone while I was internally sweating. "Hey that kinda sounds like mori" honey-Senpai said.

They all looked at mori and stared at him while kyoya face planted. "No not him (f/n)" he said kinda mad.

"Wait (f/n)" tamaki said out of confusion" I looked at my cousin and said "kyoya you asshole" while walking over to him.

"Huh" tamaki said still out of confusion. "Kyoya I was going to tell them" I told him "and you said you would pay me back now here we are" he said.

"So you and Haruhi are dating" honey-Senpai asked me. "Well yea" I told him. They all looked confused then Haruhi said "surprise".

"Huh I thought you were into guys but ok" one of the twins said. "I'm so happy for you" honey-Senpai told me and Haruhi. "Thanks honey" Haruhi said.

"Oh and kyoya you spill my business again I'll make sure that book burns" I told him with a smile.

Time skip

At the end of the day the news was out and everyone was happy for us.

—/——
I'm not dead but barely living

ANYWAYS

Word count: 492
Date this was made: may 11

-kid <3