Lobeila girls are back :/

Anyways here's that dude from incredibles

Y/n POV

I wake up to see Haruhi's dad meeting the host club. Tamaki makes a grand show of greeting Haruhi's father who promptly takes the bakery box from his hands and steps on his head while apologizing to the rest of the group for his appearance.

"Real smooth tamaki" I said to myself sarcastically.

Honey asks if Haruhi is at home,Ranka tells them that she went out with "the girls" earlier.

I didn't realize that Haruhi had left until he said something. "Wait who's "the girls"" I asked him.

"HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW AND YOUR DATING HER" Tamaki screamed at me. "because IM NOT A SMOTHERING GIRLFRIEND UNLIKE YOU TAMAKI" I yelled back at him.

Ranka tells us that "the girls" were from Lobelia Academy. "Oh god" I said face palming.

Time skip and Haruhi POV

I was at the Lobelia campus with the members of the Zuka Club introducing themselves Benio Amakusa, Chiaru Maihara and Hinako Tsuwabuki.

The trio is we're strolling with their adoring fans cheering and swooning in the form of crazed red octopi as they pass especially for "Lady Benibara."

"Why'd I get rapped into this" I asked myself. "I just wanted to spend the day with (y/n)" I said again.

I got grabbed and shoved into a changing room with some clothes.

In The Zuka Club salon I came out dressed in a Lobelia uniform and the maidenly trio fawned over me. "This is extremely weird" I told myself.

Time skip y/n POV

We were still in Haruhi's apartment where Ranka and the Hosts were worried. Tamaki said "what if  the Zuka girls will persuade Haruhi to do something scandalous like kiss a girl."

I froze and stared tamaki in the face. Then the twins  said "boss I think she did that already" pointing to me. He tried to fix it by saying "other then (y/n) of course".

Ranka and Tamaki go head to head in a staring contest until Tamaki jumps into action demanding that Haruhi be rescued.

Time skip Haruhi POV

The Lobelia girls had Me shove off the over affectionate maidens and asking for an explanation seeing how I was whisked away by Hinako and Chizuru.

When I mentioned the uniform Benio was insulted despite the fact that she also insults me by saying her regular outfit looked like pajamas.

"And guys I nee-" I got cut off by Hinako saying that today is Pink Carnation Day which is celebrated annually with a major Zuka Club stage show.

"And there's only one problem one of the players is injured and can't perform, can Haruhi step in?" Hinako asked.

I refused multiple times until Benio fell to ground weeping in despair because she will have failed her deceased mother and distinguished past White Lily League member. I was kinda heart is touched by what she said.

Time skip y/n POV

the Host Club, Ranka and I were outside Lobelia's campus walls. 

Kyoya expressing that "Haruhi doesn't seem to be Lobelia's "type.""

Ranka agreed but divulges that Kotoko Fujioka didn't seem the type either but was a secret Zuka Club fan or member something he didn't discover until he and Haruhi's mother were married and expecting. 

Rehearsal salon with the us spying through a window as Haruhi demonstrates her complete lack of talent which I laughed at.

Tamaki was mad that I was laughing and asked why I was "she can't sing for her life" I said wiping a tear from my eye.

"What do you mean she's doing it right n-" he froze when the song jammed and her real voice was heard.

Determined to get into Lobelia's theater all (except Kyoya) pretend to be Benibara Fan Club members and they hear the plot of the play in which Haruhi is acting.

Honey worried that her lousy dramatics will get Haruhi hurt by Benibara's maiden warriors for ruining Lady Benibara's show further distressing the dudes.

Tamaki said in a grizzled tough guy who growls voice "We're getting her out of that place."

As the curtain rises we waited in a side aisle prepared to "rescue" her mid-show then Haruhi appears in costume and stage makeup which we found troubling.

Ranka remarks how happy and excited she seems to be so they decide to wait until after the curtain falls to save her.

I overhear several audience members discussing the upcoming kiss scene and Benio recites her line about "revenge not being easily forgotten" as she looks in their direction aware of our presence.

"Guys we gotta get her before that kiss" I said to them.

Spotlights shined upon us and Benio grabs Haruhi and was determined to steal a kiss even as Haruhi says "You're crazy lady."

I leaped onto the stage and told Haruhi to "jump" from the high platform on which she and Benio stood.

While Kyoya who has charmed his way into the control booth has the photo of Haruhi kissing Kanako Kasugazaki at the Dance Party projected onto a backdrop screen for the entire audience to view.

Haruhi jumped and lands squarely in my arms kinda knocking the wind out of me. she covered my eyes with her hands "what are you doing" I said trying to shake them off.

Narrator POV

Ranka is furious at his daughter the Zuka Club is on the attack and Tamaki is incapacitated on the floor.

Y/n POV

"What are you doing Haruhi" I asked her "just keep your eyes closed ok" she said kinda nervous. "Why what's wrong" I asked her seriously.

"N-nothing" she said with a fake chuckle.

I managed to get a view of what was on the wall it was a picture of her and another girl kissing.

"That's what you're hiding I was there duh" I told her. She took her hands off my face and said "are you mad" "does it look like I'm mad Haruhi" I asked her.

She smiled then kissed me. I saw her look over to the rest of the hosts.

She jumped down and grabbed my hand and ran. "All I wanted to do today was shop" she said, I heard the other hosts ruining after us.

Suddenly I fell straight on my back and so did the rest of the host club.

-/-:&.-$19

Heyooo

Word count: 1071
Date this was made: July 12

-banana lol