Fatherrrrrf

^ funny pic of the chapter

Y/n's POV

I woke up to see that my phone was going off. I picked it up and i heard yelling on the other line.

I was still half asleep and that woke me up really quick. I pulled the phone away from me then after the person stopped I asked who this was.

"ITS YOURE FATHER (F/N)" he said to me. "Why are you yelling" I asked him stretching.

"YOU HAVE A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO GET HOME NOW OR I WILL BRING YOU HOME" he yelled again.

"You don't know where I am so how will you get me" I asked him. "ILL GET YOURE CUSION TO COME GET YOU SO YOU PICK DO YOU WANT TO COME HOME OR DO YOU WANT ME TO BRING YOU HOME" he said to me.

"Ok ok I'll come home" I told him annoyed. I hung up and Haruhi asked what was that about.

"Oh my father is just mad not a big deal" I told her without a care. "Wow he's really mad" she said "yea kinda" I said with a laugh.

"When are you gonna go home?" She asked me "Ehh idk when I feel like it" I said to her. "Well wanna have breakfast?" She asked getting up.

We made breakfast and then I decided to go home.

"Oh do you want you're clothes back?" I asked her "no it's fine just give it back later" she said.

"Ok wish me luck" I said walking out the door. "Good luck" she said with a smile then shutting the door.

Time skip

I walked into my house with the maids and butlers waiting for me. "Uhh what a weird choice of clothes young (f/n)" one of the maids said to me. "Thanks" I said.

"Where's my father" I asked them "in the main room" they said.

I walked into the main room and he looked pissed "well I'm here what do you want to talk about" I said annoyed.

"I have a lot to ask you (f/n) 1 why did you leave you're date 2)where do you keep going and 3) where have you been" he asked me without trying to yell.

"1 that dude was a butthole 2 I go over my friends house and 3 at my girlfriends house" i told him.

"Girlfriend?" He asked me "yup you hear that right" I told him sarcastically. "As a friend that is a girl" he said to me.

"Nope" I said staring at him in the eyes showing no emotion. "As the type you date" I told him.

"You're not dating a woman" he replied to me mad "but I am" I told him again.

"You know what (f-" "no don't do the "you know what" crap to me. You keep taking control of my life saying I can't do this or I can't wear that. You are not me and you will never be me so don't try to control my life" I told him getting mad.

"And you know what else I sick and tired of coming home and you saying that I did something wrong or that I didn't do anything to the fullest and if I want to go to my friends house I can" I told him.

"I hope you know you will date a man" he said to me. "Yea ok" I said walking away from him "YOU ARE GROUNDED" he yelled at me. "Ok cool" I said going to my room.

I hopped in my bed and was thinking of how he will act towards me now.

Time skip

I went down for dinner and it was extra silent. I ate then just went back to my room.

Me: hey kyoya I have a question
Kyoya: what is it I'm busy
Me: not really a question but I kinda need to tell you something
Kyoya: go on
Me: so me and Haruhi date now and I told my dad and idk how he took it :/
Kyoya: oh ok I knew just let it sit you'll be fine
Me: wait you knew huh?!?
Kyoya: well yes isn't it obvious I know everything
Me: ur truly a stalker

I went to sleep and next thing you know it's morning.

I got up at did what I had to do then got driven to school.

I greeted Haruhi with a hug and gave her her clothes back. "Why does she get to wear her clothes" the twins complained.

"Yes why is that" tamaki added "cause she's a girl" Haruhi said.

"And plus I don't think y'all could fit in her clothes" I said with a laugh.

-////
Hi my g's

Word count: 797
Date this was made: March 31

-Haruhi wears contacts