chapter 10

ISHANI'S P.O.V

      Seher started crying after hearing dad's died. Mom also started crying be seeing seher cry.

     "Mom did di cried after hearing this news."seher whispered in mama's ear. I can see fear in her eyes. Mom nodded a no.

    "Mom people say that if a person don't cry in such circumstances they can go to truama." She said to mom and i can see fear in my mom eyes.

      "Seher, mom you don't have to worry about i am all fine. And seher if you don't know the whole thing please be shut. And that truma sort of thing will only happen when that person don't even talk and as you see i am talking to both of you so don't worry." I said . I can't let them worry about me at this point of time.

     After an hour or so i decided that it was enough time for seher to meet all.

    "Seher bacha chal aapde mara room ma jaiye badha pacha aavta hase antim sanskar mate aapde pehla thi aaj bav late kari didhu che."
(Seher baby let's go to my room. All the people would be coming back gor the death function. Its already late for that) i said. I am thinking that seher should be with me for tonight. I can't let her be alone tonight when she will need someone beside her. So she would be in my room till antim sanskar would be finish and even i have to tell her about what i want her to do.

  I walked her to my room. My room is black nd grey in colour. Even my furniture, wardrobe, bathroom is black. I love black. My wardrobe is full of black dresses. Only few are colorful clothes I have.

      "Seher to sui ja tu thake gai hoise traveling the mu thodic vaar ma avis ane mu ane mom aai aaj room ma suhu aaje mane nath jotu mare ben ke ma ekle rade.( Seher you sleep here, you must be tired after a long flight. I will be back after some and and you,me and mom we all three would be sleeping here in my room. I don't want my mom or sister to cry alone.) I said to her.

        She just nodded. I feel so happy that my sister is smart and didn't complain about my rudeness and commanding nature. I am not at my right mind to handle her tantrums now. Yeah she throws more tantrums than a pregnant woman.  And whenever she is sad her tantrums go double and i know i have to face them in few hours. Oh god help me.

     I amde my way toward mom. I sit on sofa."Hello you can send the guests and servent inside" i said to guard through telephone in drawing room. Soon whole room was filled with many people. Priest came and started "widhi" for antim sanskar.
We go to samshan to burn them. I burned their body as no man is now alive in our family. As per hindu religion females are not allowed at samshan so no else female is present here.

    It took three hours to my my dad and romil to transform in rakh(sand) .

      Now i am outside my home. Sitting in garden and thinking how to tell seher about what dad said me. What was dad saying. That his 50%share is of someone else name. Actually my dad had 70% shares of company. And rest all director have 30%. But if i think no one can do anything as even if 50%of dad share that is 35% of dad's share is with someone else I still have 35% which is more than total of all the director's. Even in dad's will there is no hint of an unknown shareholder who have 35% share.
I came inside and sat beside my mom in living room. "Ma chal sui jaiye tu thake gai hois"(mom lets sleep you must be tired) i said. I help her to get up and take her to my room.

        "Ishani mane mara room ma suvu che, tya tara papa ne yaado ma revu che"(ishani i want to sleep in my room, there i want to be with your dad memory) she requested.

         "Seher mara room ma che aaje apde tranai sathe suisu."(seher is in my room, today we three will sleep together) i said to her. She just nod.

     We came to my room and we can see seher is sleeping on couch, with dry tears on her cheeks. I went toward her to wake her up and tell her to sleep on bed.

      "Eene tyaj suva de bov muskil the suvdaive che"(let her sleep there it was hard to make her sleep)mom said. Ohh so mom was with her when I was out.

       I made my way towards bathroom to change.

   When i came out i can see mom was hell tierd wich make her sleep in less than 10 minutes. Actually I can't even imagine how she can fell without her life partner who was with her every night.

***

      I wake up with a sore throat. There is no water in jug so i switch on the lights. OMG seher is not at couch where the hell is she now.

"NOW THE REAL PROBLEM BEGINS"

     Hey guys what do you think why seher is calling it a problem. Think
.
.
.
You may think that seher may went to washroom or went to take water. No,no seher know her sister. Comment what you think, where is seher.