chapter 25

Seher p.o.v

      Second day of office and i am nicely dressed in orange kurti which have white diagonal strip, white ciggerate pant, long silver jumka, jutti and my bag. I am standing at bus stop waiting for bus.

       Today I, seher mayur toor will see who has the power to show me their attitude. Today they will see what happens when someone try to show me attitude they face the worst side of me. Enough of their ego HR department now see what happens when they are having fight with wrong. And even my so called boss you too be careful.

      I know its my second day but i want my this journey enjoyable. I can see my bus arriving. The bus is empty enough to sit. Just wait and watch what happens today.

     Ishani p.o.v.

   Today is seher's first day in office. Actually today i have to attend a meeting with Nimesh uncle. This meeting is in pune and even noor is coming with me and maybe this will take 2 days even. I won't be there with her if anything happens there but i know nothing big can happen in small spam of 2 days. And even if happens she can handle it. I don't trust anyone else to handle her.

         We choose to go by road but in two different cars. In one car noor and me and in another Nimesh uncle and and his driver. noor wont be comfortable with a male in same car for so long trip so no driver here. My car mirror is one sided so she can even remove her hijab as its quite hot to sit in a car.

           We reached pune at lunch hour had our lunch and went for meeting.
****

       Its 6 in the evening and we just concluded the meeting. The meeting went smoothly. There is still a day more stay for us, as the contract will be signed tomorrow and then we can go back to goa.

         I just got a call that there ia a small problem in company but nothing too big they can't handle. My all employees are highly qualified and experienced for their job. Dad's wanted the best employees so that he can peacefully handle his other affairs without a worry of any mistake happening in the company.

        I called rishab for any updates but there is no new news they have for me.

      "Noor is there any thing new happenings in your life?" I started small talk with noor so that we both won't be bored.

     "My eldest brother nikha is decided this friday, today only my mom informed me. I was going to inform you that she want you and ma'am there in her ladla beta marriage." She said.

      I chuckle. She always call her all siblings mom's ladka. Actually she have six siblings and i always enjoy there company. They are easy to talk.

       "As per my knowledge, nikha is not a big function for you all, there are only families, so what i will do there." I said

       " That you talk to mom only. She consider you family so she wants you there.  If you don't want to come I can inform mom that you don't consider us as family." Now she is blackmailing me.

        But i always have a brahmastra, that is mom. I can't say no, but mom can. Hehe.

     "Ok i will talk to mom." And here it end our small talk and our most eventful day.

And our chapter also end here.
First when i saw first half of this chapter i saw that its too much pov only and no conversation so i added this small conversation.