Kaneki ken x ghoul reader (lemon)

Requested by @killerthekid2001

You and kaneki were friends for a long time and you were a ghoul and you tired to stay clear from kaneki when you became hungry he wouldn't ask questions and the thing is he was the only one that he told when he turned into a ghoul but you refused to tell him afraid that he would have hated you for not trusting him in the first place. It had been a week and you were calling his cellphone but no answer you called Tauko your childhood friend but no answer. Tauko never told kaneki the truth about you because she was a loyal and respectful friend and you willing to risk your life for her and she would do the same for you.

It was night and you received a message from kaneki "I know your secret" was all it said you texted back "so that is it? You haven't contacted me in a week and this is the first thing you text me? Come on Kaneki, plus what are you talking about?" You sent back furious quickly he texted back "you lied to me all these years...I trusted you ____ ." He texted anxiety washed over you, you knew he knows that you saw the text and he knows your secret. You heard a tap on your window to see a man with the same mask Kaneki had but this person had white hair and seemed more skinnier. "Kaneki?!" You yelled shocked opening the window he jumped in and had his back to you "what the hell was that text about?! What happened to you! Why do you have white hair! Have you been eating?!" You asked in panic.

It happened so fast he had you pinned to the wall near your bed his arms blocking you from leaving. You hands rested on the wall you legs felt like jelly. He sniffs the air and his eyes close they open slowly lidded "a ghoul... That is you secret isn't it ____?" He said as it made you uneasy this wasn't the Kaneki you knew. He took off his mask his skin pale.

He threw you on the bed you looked at him in fear "Kaneki be careful!" You yelled he stalked over to you his eyes looked lust yet sad with pain. He looked at the ground his ghostly white hair in his face hiding his beautiful grey that you fell for so deeply. "How could you...I told you what I was what happened to me and...all you do is hide it from me" his voice cracked slightly you sat up and told him you were sorry and that you were scared he would hate you form not telling him. He understood the part when he was human so you couldn't tell him but he slightly understood the fact the you were scared of being hated and being alone, he understood because he was very much like you.

After you and kaneki "made up" he leaned in and kissed you at first you were surprised at his affection towafds you. You knew he was the one not to sow too much affection to someone. He pulled back looking at you with his grey eyes that looked at you with love and affection that you were longing for from him. He leaned you so you were laying on your back he slowly moved his kissed down to your neck making you shiver in delight by his touch. He smiled seeing how you reacted to him in such a way.
He soon had yours and his clothes off he hovered you his sliver like hair and grey eyes looked at you ((reminds me of Jem Carstair ;_;)) you blushed at they way he looked as if you were his pray he slowly leaned into your ear "I won't hurt you... Unless you like it rough" he pulled back you face red as a tomato. He made sure he explored every part of you soon he positioned himself to you and slid in you told him to stop because of the pain but he just slowed down slightly and once in was fully in he waited making you clench around him he hissed in pleasure as he thrusted in and out of you. You clawed at his forearm he loved the way your breasts moved as he thrusted.
You were at your peck when he rolled over so you were on top. He held your hips and he bucked his hips upwards making you moaned loudly you bounced in him and the sound of skin slapping together was heard you threw your head back. He released in you his warm seeds deep in your core and you were at your peck but kaneki wanted to give you a little bit if help so he started to rub your clit making you shiver as you released on his hard cock.
"I love you ____" he said kissing your forehead as you slept peacefully on him he slowly pulled out of you and cover the both of you as he snuggled with you a small smile on your face