Draco x Hermione (lemon)

requested by harrypxtterfanfics
hope you like it

Hermione and Draco were in detention. Why would sweet kind natured Hermione be in detention? Well it all started in their potion class with professor Slughorn the potion master paired Draco and Hermione together. Hermione and Draco were arguing because his two friends worked together and obviously Harry and Ron were partnered together and Hermione didn't like the fact that she had to be partnered with the person she hated yet she felt something for him, romantically. Draco made a huge deal about it using his catchphrase "wait till my farther hears about this" he would say as Hermione would just roll her eyes.

Their punishment was night cleaning, they had to clean up all the cauldrons and the counters in the potion room. As they cleaned Draco wanted to break the awkward silence by making a big deal about getting in trouble. "This is your entire fault Granger..." he said glaring at her, Hermione gasped and turned around and looked at Draco in horror "beg your pardon?! You're the one making a big deal about the whole thing, and in a way you threatened the professor by saying your idiotic phrase "wait till my farther hears about this" honestly next that happens you should watch your big whining mouth Malfoy" Hermione said angered "how dare you" Draco said throwing his cleaning mop on the ground stalking over to her as she tried hard not to look at him in the eyes, she straighten her back and held her chin up "keep your voice down Malfoy, we don't want a week of detention" Hermione said turning around her long brown hair swings behind inches away from Draco's face he smirked at her "whatever Granger" he said walking off taking his cleaning mop as Hermione was cleaning she saw that Draco was sitting on the floor and Hermione was pissed off "are you going to let me do all the work like what happened in potion class" Hermione said hand on her hip "let me think about it, yes" he said with a smirk. "UGH!" she yelled and walked off to clean and he smirked he loved the way she would get angry so easily.

Draco walked over to her from behind and hugged her and she turned bright red "Draco?!" she gasped and looked at him "I'm sorry Hermione... will you forgive me" he asked with a pout "no that isn't going to work on me Ferret" she said looking away "please" he pouted more hugging her tighter "ugh fine I forgive you now stop lazing around and help me okay" Hermione said with groan then laughed at the end "yes miss" Draco said with a smirk cleaning up. "Hermione" Draco said shyly as Hermione looked at him tilting her head to the right "yes?" Draco sighed and looked at her "I'm sorry I make fun of you and your friends, and I'm really sorry for making a big problem in potion class" Hermione looked at him in shock as a blush formed on her face "um...ah thank you Draco" she said quietly "may I ask why you are apologising to me?" it was Draco's turn to blush.

It was silence between them, Hermione walked over to him and looked at the ground "I hope you aren't joking around" she said with a small laugh "I'm not joking Granger...I just want to let you know I'm sorry from everything I have done to you or said" he said looking away "okay well thank you for the apologise and I forgive you" she said and turned to walk off but Draco grabbed her arm pulling her in for a hug. He rested his chin on top of her head as she hide her face in his chest she was blushing deeply, red as a tomato. "look Hermione please know that um I care for you but I know you like Ron and normally I would take you away from him, but I think you would be happy with him... you deserve better" Draco said as she pulled back ad looked at him.

She gapped her mouth open and she bushed deeply "look Draco I like you, but I'm so nerdy. Heck I'm a muggle born, and you are a pure blood" she said looking down with sadness, he leaned in and kissed her on the lips she gasped slight but kissed back. He pulled back "Draco we can't what would your farther-" she was cut off short by Draco's lips on hers. He snaked his arms around her waist as she placed her hands on his shoulders gripping it slightly he pulled back "I don't care about what my farther thinks...I love you Hermione granger and if it means that I have to kill myself I will my love for you is bulletproof" Draco said and Hermione smiled at him.

"Were done here, I want to show you something but it's off campus" Draco smirked at Hermione and took her hand "Draco-" "you have no choice ha-ha" he laughed running off dragging her behind him as they sneaked away from professor Snape as he roamed the halls in Hogwarts. Hermione couldn't help but smile.

Draco and hermione arrived at a cabbin near a lake and Darco smiled at her, not a smirk a smile. Hermione smiled back as she was walked to the a wooden door. He opened it and let her go in first and she smiled at him, she sits on the couch and he sits next to her. Draco used his wand to trun on some candles setting the mood~ Hermione was getting nervous as draco started to lean in but he stopped and smiled at her "i dont wan't to rush you...take your time if you like I'll wait for you" he said smiling but Hermione got a little more confident so she grabbed his tie and pulled him in for a kiss. At first Draco was serprised but he soon followed her lead and kissed back he licked her bottom lip and she obeyed him opening her mouth, Draco wasted no time in putting his tongue in her mouth claiming his new territory.

After the headted kiss Hermione was taking all of the lead of taking his clothes off she was longing for this for so long. Draco blushe slightly seeing Hermione's honey coloured eyes were cloude by pure lust, he just as much wanted to take her but he knew very well that Hermione never has gone this far with any boy. But Draco himself has never gone this far but he was glad it will be with Hermione Granger the love of his life. Draco was now only in his boxers and hermione was only in her underwear and bra, Draco looked at her up and down. After veiwing her he smiled and kissed her neck nipping at it softly as she moaned gripping on his forearms. With one hand Draco unsnapps her bra as he attacked her harden nips and she gasped throwing her head back as Draco used his other hand to massage her other breast and then he switched giving the other harden nip the same attention as the other.

After the fourplay the underwears were thrown away and Draco was hovering Hermione and she nodded at him so he could enter her entrance. He pushed in slowly waiting for her to nod again, he waited for her to adjust to his large length. "Okay" she whispered panting slightly her face was red and Draco kissed her forehead lovingly as he thrusted in and out slowly. Her grip on his forearm tighten and he whispered loving things in her ear and she was moaning, it was music to his ears making him go harder and faster.

After a while they both reached their climax and Draco pulled out spilling his seeds on her stomach as she whimpered by the emptyness. He hugged her kissing her sweetly on the lips "we should get changed and head back we dont want to be exspelled" Hermione said "that is a such a Granger thing to say" he joked as she playfully punched his arm.