Erza x male reader

-this is just a test would you guys like me to keep going on this one? Tell me in the comments below and YA vote if you like-

You are really good friends with Erza scarlet now Erza was in love with jellal but she started developing feelings for ____ Erza thought he was just amazing yeah jellal was her first love but you were her first best friend. Now that Erza was well known through magnolia and she knew of you were coming back and she was deciding on what to where for the guild she wanted to wear a nice dress but then she wanted to wear her armour for comfort. Mail was given to her and on it was was a hologram message from you "hey Erza! It's me ____ and I just wanted to say can't wait to see you again and I hope we can talk about out quests and our team mate and ps I'm at the guild now so get back soon" then Erza just put on her armour and ran to the guild everyone went silent when she walked in and you stood up on the table waving at her "ERZA-CHAN!!!" You yelled childishly and she blushed "Oi Baka get off the table!" She yelled and you smiled and got off. Everyone were saying things like what on earth is going on?!
The two of you finally meet in the middle of the guild hall and she hugs you, you blushed slight yet hugged back "long time no see huh Erza-chan" you laughed and she pulled back hitting your arm "stop putting chan at the end of my name" you rubbed your arm "well I am your age" you laughed "then say Erza-San" she sighed "but Erza-chan sounds cute just like you" you smiled giving her a toothy grin making her blush.
You knew very well she liked you and you liked her back but you wanted her to beg and squirm under you yell your name moan it gasp it oh the things you wanted to do to her. Just thinking about it made you turned on. You grabbed you bag throwing it over your shoulder "Erza-Chan master Makarov says I can stay here for the night and he said I can be an s class Mage!" You yelled happily as Natsu a person you know so very well "what but I'm stronger than you by far!" He yelled as you smirked "yeah yeah whatever! Natsu you know I can beat you ass at anything?!" You yelled as Erza looked at both of you with an evil glare. Natsu shut his mouth as you just swung an arm around Erza who was slightly smaller than you.

After a while you and Erza had a few drink smiling and laughing when it was night everyone were heading to their places then you groaned angrily "ugh I forgot I don't have a place to stay" you whined as Erza looked at you blushing from the amount of alcohol "you could stay at my place" she said looking at you and your eyes sparkled "really Erza-Chan!" You exclaimed grabbing her shoulders.
You both walked in silent when you broke the silence was because you wanted to know what she had been up to like a friend but you always wanted to be more then a friend to her. "So Erza-Chan how've you been?" You asked smiling happily at her "oh umm...been doing missions as always and making Natsu and Gray behave the same as always" she said looking at you "cool" you nod you two arrived at her place and it's was average you were expecting a big house due to the amount of jewels she gets. But you kept that comment to yourself.

You were getting things ready to sleep on the floor but Erza stopped you "you can stay in my bed" she said looking away blushing slight rubbing her arm in embarrassment "you sure I mean I don't want to be a bother" you said with a laugh but you were slight excited that you were going to sleep in the same bed as her then you realised it's probably not what you think. It was awkward silence between the two of you and her leg brushed against yours and you smirked slightly but you stopped yourself any further.
Erza turned over to you sleeping, you found her adorable to look at when she slept. You wrapped your arms around her waist holding her close, a smile crept on her face as she snuggled closer.