Rei x nagisa

Requested by @_Super_sonico_

Rei and nagisa both lovably characters from iwatobi swim club.

Nagisa had called Rei over so they coukd hang out these too were already a couple after Rei joined the swim club and Nagisa's parents and siblings were not at home his parent were working his siblings were invited to a party so he had the hole house to himslef.

A knock was heard and Nagisa beemed like a light bulb and ran to the door swibging it open to see Rei. "Are your parents here?" Rei asked looking around as Nagisa shook his head "siblings?" Rei asked "at a party so you me are alone" Nagisa said with a smirk grabbing Rei by his neck tie to his room Rei was red as a tomato. He didn't know Nagisa was strong but he did notice that he was taller then before that or he just got smaller and Nagisa stayed the same size.
Nagisa was on top of Rei he undid his shirt Rei blushed but lets Nagisa to proceed. Nagisa smirked and took off his own shirt soon was the pants and boxers, Rei wasn't surprised that Nagisa didn't have boxers on. Nagisa grabbed some lube and cover his dick with it he slowly pushed into Rei as he moved around in pleasure. Nagisa smirked thrusting faster Rei clenched the bed sheets till his knuckles turned white, he moaned his glasses fogged up. Rei saw that Nagisa was hard Rei started to pump himself making the blonde boy arch his back shivering from the amount of pleasure burning threw him.

Rei released his cum on himself as well as nagisa his blonde boyfriend nagisa moaned and also realised.

((first time writing yaoi so be nice in the comments please >-< bye bye~))