Draco x reader (lemon kinda)

this was requested by @HoodieXMe1205 sorry it came out late but now it's posted so plead read on and enjoy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The semester has started and you were in the Slytherin house you were the best known person in all of Hogwarts in your year. You were good friends with the Gryffindor kids. You were just hanging out in The Perfect's Bathroom but then Draco Malfoy walked in then he saw you and blushed "sorry...I'll just leave" he said about to walk out. "Wait Draco...come back I want to tell you something" you said quietly. He turned around and looked at you then at the floor so you didn't see his deep blush.

"Look Draco... what I'm about to tell you have to promise not to laugh at me" you said looking at him as he gave a nod, you breathed in deeply and breathed out heavily "Draco Malfoy...I love you" you said closing your eyes and blushing a deep red. You felt so good getting that off your chest but you were so afraid that he would turn you down.

Not a word came out from Draco "Draco..." you said as he looked up at you and smiled "I love you too (y/n) always have always will" Draco said walking to you and you smiled at him "really?" "Yes really and I'll prove it" he said and kissed you on the lips you kissed back. The kiss was long but gentle but you honestly didn't know what a kiss was so this was your first time, Draco pulled back and smiled at you.

After the kiss you let him inside bathtub, he gave you the space because he wasn't sure if he was aloud to be close to you but deep inside he was scared at the dark lord will forbid it, and didn't want anything to happen to you. He knows about his mother was a witch and his father was a death eater and the two live happily, kinda. But Draco didn't want to be like his dad.

"Draco?" you said quietly which took him out of his thoughts "yeah?" he replied looking at you "does this mean you and me are a thing?" you asked looking down at the bubbles "yeah" he smiled as he moved closer to you, you looked up at him and smiled as he was near you. He closed his eyes with a smile. You felt butterflies in your stomach this was your first relationship with someone but not only that it was his smile, normally he would smirk or frown but with you he was smiling.

"(y/n) can I tell you something but it's a bit embarrassing" he said opening one of his eyes to look at you "sure go right ahead" you smiled and he sighed "well you know when I would tease the blood traitor and potter" he said making a degusted face as he said potter "yeah I remember I would get angry because they were my friends" you said with a small chuckle. "Well the only reason was because they were able to talk to you and laugh as well with you, and that made my blood boil with jealously" he chuckled to himself of how childish he was "I have to admit some of the things you said was funny but I couldn't laugh because they are my friends" you giggled.

As you giggled Draco blushed at the sound "(y/n) has anyone told you that you are the most beautiful and funniest girl alive" he smiled sweetly as you shook you head with a frown "how can you say that have you see me?" you said feeling your eyes tear up. Draco frowned "you are not fat or ugly" he said with a tsk "oh really look at Hermione she's beautiful or look at Pansy they are all beautiful girls" you said as a tear ran down your face you had a bad self-esteem problem.

"(Y/n) you are a girl with natural curves, you are unique you don't need to be smart like Hermione, but what's so good about Pansy?" he asked slightly angry that you would think this about yourself; it just made him so angry inside. "Pansy is beautiful all the guys in Slytherin bow down to her...and she is so skinny" you cried. Draco placed his hands on your shoulders "idiot...why don't you see what you are saying is hurting me more than you can think, you are beautiful, funny just an amazing person in the world. And I wouldn't change a thing about you! And you don't need to be skinny you know why because I love you for who you are and hearing you say this about yourself just makes me so upset" Draco said and for once you saw him shed tears. The witty bad-ass boy was crying because of you and you felt joy and guilt. "I'm sorry Draco" you said quietly as you hugged him. You felt his warmth as the two of you hugged.

He wrapped his arms around your waist as you wrapped your arms around his neck. He pulled back slightly his eyes red and puffy as you also had red and puffy eyes from crying, he leaned in and kissed you. You kissed back "I will show you how much you mean to me and how beautiful you are to me" he whispered as he kissed you again but deepening.

Let's just say you two had an eventful night.