Rin Matsuoka X Reader

Rin was sitting on the couch in his house and you two were just at the beach and you took a shower in his house. You were singing slightly and he was really turned on due to the song you were singing which was called "Lying is The Most Fun a Girl Can Have without Taking Her Clothes Off" by Panic! At the disco.

"Is it still me that makes you sweat?

Am I who you think about in bed?

When the lights are dim and your hands are shaking as you're sliding off your dress?

The think of what you did

And how I hope to God he was worth it

When the lights are dim and your

Heart is racing as your fingers

Touch his skin

I've got more wit,

A better kiss,

A hotter touch,

A better fuck"

Rin could help but touch himself as you sang he wanted to touch you but he didn't want to rush things but what he didn't know was that you wanted him as much as he wanted you.

"Than any boy you'll ever meet,

Sweetie you had me

Girl I was it, look past the sweat,

A better love deserving of

Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat?

No, no, no

You know it will always just be me

Let's get these teen hearts beating.

FASTER, FASTER!

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,

Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close"

You sang but due to the water in the shower you couldn't hear him. Rin was moaning as he touched himself trying to keep his moans quiet so put a mouth full of his shirt in his mouth.

"So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,

Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close

So I guess we're back to us,

Oh cameraman. Swing the focus

In case I lost my train of thought,

Where

Was it that we last left off?

Let's pick up, pick up

Oh now I do recall, we were just getting to the part

Where the shock sets in,

Stomach acid finds a new way to make

You get sick."

You step out of the shower and dry yourself still singing but Rin was not paying attention as he continued to touch himself and moan slightly but was muffled but his shirt in his mouth.

"I hope you didn't expect that you'd get all of the attention.

Now let's not get selfish did you really think I'd let you kill this chorus?

Let's get these teen hearts beating.

FASTER, FASTER!

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,

Will you dance to this beat and hold a lover close?

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,

Will you dance to this beat and hold a lover close?"

You walked out of the bathroom and saw Rin on the couch as a panting mess and you blushed a deep red as you saw him rubbing his member. You just stood there "Rin" you squeaked and he opened his eyes and saw you and he looked at you with wide eyes "(y/n) umm...I can explain" he said standing up and pulling up his pants and holding his hand out to you "Rin you were just... just clean your hands then you can explain" you said sitting on the couch.

You bit you lip remembering him touching himself as he panted, you wanted him but you just wanted to know what his excuse was.

He arrived and saw you sitting on the couch with a white towel around you, your hair still wet and your skin slightly wet by your hair. You had your arms crossed over your chest lifting your breasts a little letting him see a bit of cleavage, your legs crossed over and the white towel reached your mid thigh. He stared at you hungrily but he held back "well?" you asked arching an eyebrow. "Right well you see..." he paused he didn't think of an excuse in fact there was no way he could make an excuse, on how he to say that he was touching himself because of her yet he didn't want to seem desperate but he didn't want to make her upset by saying he remember something so he touched himself. You enjoyed his struggle on finding an excuse.

"You know what I don't care" you smirked walking off "I mean what can I say you are a guy and you are probably dying because I won't let you get any of his" you teased and he caught on "oh what a tease" Rin smirked and walked behind you as you lead him to his bed room. You turned to him and he was smirking at you and lunged at you pinning you on his bed as he attacked your neck.

You held in a moan as he took off your towel and he teased your breasts by sucking your nipple and swirling it with his tongue giving the same treatment on the other nipple. He kissed down your breast valleys down to your stomach as you shivered under his touch. He pumped two fingers in your core making you gasp and look at him with wide eyes. He smirked at you and pumped faster and you held the sheets tightly. He pulled his fingers out from you and you looked at him with a flushed face as he brought his fingers to his lips and liked them clean. "You taste ravishing" "that's gross why would you do that" you exclaimed hiding your face with your hands as you heard him chuckle at you.

He took off his top and pants along with his boxers, he positioned himself at your entrance and thrusts in without warning making you scream in pain and he looked at you with shock. Tears were going down your face and he brought his hand to your face "I'm sorry I thought you've done this before" Rin said feeling guilty, you placed your hand on his face and smiled at him "that right I've never done this but I knew you didn't mean to hurt me" you said and he smiled at you.

You adjusted to his size and you gave him a nod as he pulled out them back in softly being careful not to hurt you. You moaned slightly feeling the pleasure go through you. "Rin...go faster" you moaned and he smirked going faster he grunted slightly as he looked at you "fuck you're so tight (y/n)" he moaned and you rocked your hip and he grunted again "shut your fucking mouth and go faster" you pleaded, you swearing at him had him even more turned on "as you wish" he said going faster making you hold onto him.

After a while he threw one of your legs over his shoulder and he was deeper in you. You moaned almost screaming his name as he hit that spot. He knew this and went harder and faster. Your legs were shaking and you were just screaming him name as he was swearing along with your name. Your walls tighten around him and he released in you and you released on him. He pulled out and he fell next to you looking at you "how was that?" he asked "horrible what the Fuck do you think idiot" you panted "that was fucking amazing" you breathed out looking at him "hey (y/n)" you looked at Rin "yeah?" "I guess I popped your cherry" he smirked at you and you placed your hand on his face, well you tried to slap him but you were just to drained out.

"I guess so" you sighed "I fucking love you (y/n)" Rin said kissing your lips you kissed back "I fucking love you too Rin" you said as you rested your head on his chest and your fell asleep and he soon followed before covering you both with the bed sheets.