Levi X Reader (Lemon)

You were just walking off the meet with your friend Hanji, when one of the cadets ran to you waving their hand in the air to get your attention which worked like a charm. "____ Corporal Levi is asking for you" said a puffed out cadet "thank you Eren, did you ask why he needed to see me?" you asked with an arched eyebrow but honestly you were scared as hell, Levi did scare you but you wore a mask to hide your fear and well your emotions. "No sorry corporal" Eren said giving you a salute but you dismissed it and waved him off as you walked to Levi's office, as soon as you went to a corner you started to run.
You ran and finally you arrived at his office and you stopped and regained you breath and straighten out your uniform so he didn't nag about how horrible you present yourself. Anyway you reached your hand to the door and made it into a fist to knock, before your fist made contact with the door Levi had open the door. "Ah...____ I would have thought Eren forgot to tell you, please come in" Levi said oddly calm which you took noticed but followed his orders. You stood in front of his desk with a straight back and waited for him. As Levi closed the door you heard a lock and you froze not daring to look back.
You looked at the wall that was behind the desk as you heard Levi's boots make contact with the wooden floor of his office, approaching you.
Out of nowhere Levi put a hand on your neck making you shiver and he took noticed and smirked, you were slightly shorter than him by an inch or so. "I never noticed that you're slightly shorter than me" he stated making you turn your head to him, your eyes locked together.
"____ I would like to confess something" Levi said to you not breaking the eye contact with you. You were shocked for words but he started to continue. "____ I have always liked you from day one when we were just cadets, I know I can be cold but I just want you to know-" you cut him off making him surprised "Levi... I want you to know that... I-" "I understand. You don't feel the same way so just pretend this never happened okay" he said coldly as he let go of you "LEVI!" you yelled and he glared at you, that same glare he gives everyone that he hates. "What do you want brat I have paper work to do" "just listen for once in your life, okay! I was going to say I love you but...just now what you did...hurt! And fine as long as you forget what happened" and with that you left holding back your tears as Levi stayed quiet and shocked.

The day passed and you felt so depressed so you didn't eat nor did you speak to anyone you just went to your room and stayed there. When night came you realised that he wasn't going to come back so you sighed and changed into your night shorts and a loose button up blue shirt. There was a knock on your door but you ignored in and lay in your bed, you heard a click and you sat up to see Levi closing your door and locked it and glared at you.
Silence filled the room until you sighed "please leave Corporal...its late and we need our sleep" you said but Levi ignored you and walked over to you making you a little scared he might beat the hell out of you for yelling at him earlier. "____..." you close your eyes waiting for the impact but noting until you felt warm soft lips on yours. The soft kiss turned into a rough hungry kiss full of lust. He licked your bottom lip for entrance which you deigned which made him growl, he moved his hand softly on the side of your body making you gasp from the soft touch of his cold slender fingers. He wasted no time as he plunged his moist tongue in your mouth making you moan slightly.
After a while Levi pulled back panting "I love you ____" he said as he panted looking at you. You sat up on the bed and kissed him showing him that you felt the same way. In the kiss your felt his lips turn into a smirk and he pinned you to the bed.
He started to attack your neck with kisses and you tried to squirm out as you let out small moans from his kisses and nibbles on your neck. He started to work on taking off you blue buttoned shirt and taking it off as you covered your chest area with a deep red face. "Don't hide them, you are beautiful" he said with a smile making you blush as he removed your arms away, he unsnapped your bra making you gasp as he gave a chuckle. He leaned down kissing your collar bone slowly making his way down to your breasts making you grab the bed sheets throwing your head back in pleasure. You accidently grinded on him and he moaned, he started to take off his shirt and pants, you looked down to see a big erection in is boxers making you blush a deep red. "What can I say you give me that effect" he smirked as he took off your night shorts. Slowly he took off your panties you blushed as he removed his boxers showing a large hard erection. You looked at him in worry "don't worry just relax" he said kissing you lip as you kissed back. "Just tell me if it hurts too much" Levi whispered as you gave a nod taking in a breath as he plunged himself into you as you screamed a little bit he stopped you by kissing you with passion. You moaned as he started to pull out then back in. he was slow so he could make you beg for more which worked. "L-Levi...Please-" you moaned as you grabbed his forearms "beg for me" he breathed in your ear making you tighten around him. "Please Levi...go faster!" you moaned loudly. He started to go faster sending you off the edge as you tighten more around him "Ahhh... LEVI!" you screamed as he started to thrust harder and faster.
The End

(Sorry but I'm cutting it short please tell me in the comments if you want e to continue on this?)