Haruka Nanase X reader

Haruka was making dinner for the both of you; it was your one year anniversary of being together even though Haruka liked showing affection to you in public and at home. You were freaking out because you had bought something at you really regretted. It was one of the "sexy" get-ups and you added cat ears and tail with a cat collar that had a bell, and everything was blue except the cat ears and tail they were a (h/c) which matched your hair.

"(y/n) dinner" he yelled from the kitchen as he placed a plate for you. You walked in and ate smiling at him but deep inside you were freaking out. "(y/n) happy one year anniversary" he smiled giving you black box with a blue ribbon on it, you opened the box and saw a beautiful silver necklace with blue jewels on them and you gasp "it's beautiful" you smiled and hugged him and he hugged back "don't want to be rude...but where is my present" he asked with a smile "umm..." you blushed a deep red and put yours and his plate in the sink.

"Let me just get it" you said as he looked at you wondering what you bought for him. He sat on the couch and waited while dressed up and then you put on the collar and walked out. Your cat bell making a sound and Haruka listened carefully to the sound "did you get me a pet?" he asked turning around after turning a deep red "meow~" you meowed with a blush putting your hands in fists and tilting your head to make it look cute.

"(y/n)..." he stuttered as you walked over to him "happy anniversary Haruka" you said as he looked you up and down from the cat ears to the tail then to your feet. "You look amazing" he said staring mostly at your chest. "Haruka you are my master for today" you said looking down with a deep blush, but when you looked up Haruka was smirking as he walked over to you kissing you on the lips with hunger. You kissed back as he pinned you to a wall and lifted you up and placed your legs around his waist "hold onto me" he said with a raspy voice as you placed your arms around his neck still kissing him as you held tighter on him.

He walked to the bed room and threw you on the bed, he took off his clothes and looked at you as he slowly took off your "sexy" get-up except for the cat ears and tail he liked them as well as the collar. He pulled off his boxer and entered you slowly as you adjusted to him he thrusts into you making you moan slightly. He smirked going faster into you as he kissed your nipples making you throw your head back in pleasure. Out of the blue Haruka turned you over so you were saddling him. "(y/n) ride me" he whispered "yes master" you said rocking your hip.

He held onto you shutting his eyes from the pleasure, he felt your walls tighten around him and he moaned from the tightness. "Fuck" he breathed and you released on him but he hadn't released himself you took a moment and then you started to bounce on him making his eyes shoot open wide from the movement. You cat bell jingled along with your breasts and he just stared as he felt himself about to release. "I'm gonna-" Haruka moaned as he released as you did as well for the second time.

"Thank you (y/n) for the present" Haruka laughed panting heavily as you laid next to him panting "I love you" "I love you too Haruka" you said before falling asleep as he soon followed.