Testuya Kuroko x reader lemon

Kuroko x Reader lemon requested by @RebeccaSanchez7
please enjoy this wonderful story ( ̄Д ̄)ノ no bad comments please I'm exstremaily sensitive ϵ( 'Θ' )϶
----------------------------------------
Kuroko and you have been good friend and he confessed his love to you on new years count down for the new year, you were the only one that could make him pissed off as well as make him blush. Kuroko and yourself acted like boyfriend and girlfriend, protected each other like brother and sister, argued like husband and wife and talked like friends. The tow of you were completely different he was taller than you and was older than you by a few days. Above all you two had a beautiful relationship but no one new you two were going out until you were talking Kise-Kun and he was flirting with you so Kuroko got angry grabbing your waist locking your lips together making you gasp in surprise.

Kuroko invited you to his house for once, you sat in his room to watch movies because Kuroko said so because he knows that you at times fall asleep during movies and he just wanted you to be comfortable. You were watching horror and there was a sex scene of the film and you started getting awkward but you then started to make him feel awkward by poking his cheek, he looked at you then the TV feeling awkward as the sex scene was still on.
"Kuroko..." She asked with a small smirk, he just looked away blushing slightly pausing the TV. "Ehhh someone likes the scene well I guess it's only natural considering you are a guy" you chuckled "you're one to talk..." Was all he said making you look at him "huh?"

He had you pinned down on the bed you were underneath his body the air around you became warm his sky blue eyes were now clouded in lust. You blushed deeply from the change of character he slowly leaned in, your heart was racing you felt warm all over he landed a kiss on your neck right on target he got you sweat spot that made you arch up on him. He continue to kiss this sensitive spot on your neck. You gasped as he bit down softly, you shut your eyes close in pleasure as he pulled back looking at where he marked you "I can't hold back ___....I need you" he whispered huskily which made you more aroused in some way he leaned in for a kiss on your lips. For the shy and quiet boy he was a fantastic kisser.
He tugged your bottom lip for entrance so he could claim his territory. You smirked keeping your lips shut he smirked back as he ran his cold slender fingers up you sides softly as he whispered against your lips "girls are extremely sensitive on their body up their sides, in the inner thigh, near the knees, and the eye lids" he said as you exhaled heavily threw your nose by the cold touch he kissed your eyelids softly making you shudder he was right.

He growled slightly know this was getting nowhere so he pulled down you jeans and underwear and moved his right hand down and inserted a finger in your heated and wet core. You gasped and he waisted no time in stuck his tongue in your mouth you moaned slightly as he thrusted his finger then he inserted another one and you bucked your hips for more friction.
you kicked off you jeans along with your underwear that were already at your ankles you pulled back to get air and a string of saliva was attached to both you and Kuroko. You panted and looked at him "you taste like vanilla" you said giggling slightly as he smiled at you, he leaned in again and kissed you lovingly "you taste like mint" he said starting the heated kiss again. "Shirt off now" you panted he nodded taking off his t-shirt showing you his well built body it wasn't to muscled nor bulky his skin pale but that only made his sky blue eyes show more and look more mysterious.
"Your turn ___" he said pulling your light blue jumper that showed mostly your shoulder over your head. You blushed slightly looking away. he kissed your cheek "it is okay ____ you look beautiful" he said kissing your cheek agin you looked at him as he smiled at you. the only smile showing love and affection, no other has ever seen that smile but you...why its because you are special to him.

Kuroko was now with out his boxers and pants you without a bra both of you naked and he was hovering over you "ready?" he asked adn you nodded his hard erected member was at your entrance you gave him the okay before you shut your eyes close waiting for the pain that you were about to feel. you held onto his forearms and he pushed in you. he may have been smaller than the other guy at the basket ball club but he was around your hight a little bit taller but wow he was huge and you were praying it wouldn't hurt that much like the stories you read would say (a bit like this one) you felt your walls stretch at its maxim you felt tears in the corner of your eyes but Kuroko being the kind person he is he whipped them away with his thumb.he loved you dearly and you loved him also dearly. he was now fully in you his length pulsing in your core. you rolled your hips slightly telling him to go. He thrusted in you as his kissed your harden nipples you arcehd you back bucking your hips on him and he groaned slightly from the pleasure.
he grabs your legs putting it over his shoulders as he got in deeper in you, your walls tighten slightly around him as he hit your g-spot over and over again making you grip the sheets as you yelled his name "Tetsuya!" you yelled and he went faster grabbing the head board to go harder it made you go insane you opened you eyes to see his face red sweated his light blue stuck to his forehead and his eyes shut tightly as he panted out as soft groans escaped his lips. it was defiantly a sight to see knowing you could make him look this way. You shut your eyes as you felt you self getting close making you yell loud calling his name. he opened his eyes slightly and saw your breasts bouncing making him insane he just watched them as you moaned his name and yell it out. he was close and his thrust became softer and sloppier.
"Tetsuya I'm- AHH! c-close FUCK!" You yelled swearing making him go a little faster he thrusted one more time before he felt you cum all over his hard twitching member. the sensation was amazing to him as he rode your orgasm out and he then cummed in you spilling his warm seeds in you. he pulled out and hugged you panting slightly.
"Don't leave me...I need you, you make me smile you notice me when I am lonely but most of all you are my light in my life....and that is why...I love you ___"