chapter 17

All of the victims Immediately pressed themselves against the wall, staying as far away from eachother as they could, even George. The man honest just followed the others, but that wasn't the point.

The door slowly opened, to show.. a cat man? It was a tall man, with bended legs, and fur all over his body, with head of a cat. His eyes were a deep blue.

"Food time."

The cat walked inside, dropping off food for everyone, but paused at bad, slipping the demon a little more food then the rest, before leaving once more. George swore he saw something Blue in the door way..

The other continues talking after a minute, helping George get to know them. The big was technoblade, the goat man was Schlatt, the ghost was named Ghostbur, the fox was Fundy, and of course, he already knew bad.

They actually got to know eachother pretty well, each one enjoying themselves as they made jokes and lightly poked fun at eachother. But all the talking and happiness immediately stopped as they heard footsteps.

A man with black hair, and slightly tan skin, with a blue jacket, a black pair of pants, and a blue beanie came into the room. He had a mask on his face that matched his skin, with a blocky smile on it. It hid his face from view.

The sight of this man enraged Schlatt, and the man immediately started yelling about how the man betrayed him, how they were close before this, which didn't phase the odd man at all

The sight of this man enraged Schlatt, and the man immediately started yelling about how the man betrayed him, how they were close before this, which didn't phase the odd man at all. At least, that he could see. He walked over to George, and took the chain off the wall, but instead of taking it off Georges neck, he yanked on it, forcing George to his feet.

"Come on. Dream wants to see you."