Chapter 45

Sapnap let out a rather inhuman growl, but back up, glancing at the shaking Quackity.

"Fine. But I don't want to see you or your group of weirdos near out family, okay?"

Wilbur scoffed.

"Well then, that's just rude. Tommy cake here to talk to his friends, you won't even let him say hello?"

Sapnap looked down at the angry blond boy, and saw the look in his eyes when he looked at Wilbur. Regret, sadness.. and fear? He stared at Tommy before taking the kids hand.

"Fine. But you don't come with, and you all stay right here, got it? If you even move a few feet I'll take this kid and not like you get him back. Deal?"

Wilbur gained a rather smug smirk and nodded, immediately making the demon want to wipe it off.. or cut it off. Either way, he hated that look. People gave him that look when they thought they won.

He didn't say another word to Wilbur, Quackity, or Slimecicle, and took Tommy into the camp. Tommy seemed to relax away from Wilbur, and ripped himself from Sapnaps grip when he got into the camp. He ran to Tubbo, practically tackling the goat into a hug, which made Tubbo freeze up and almost fall over, until he realized who it was. Then, he hugged back with a loud yell of:

"Tommy!"

Ranboo rushed over before joining the hug, holding all three close. The endermen actually gave very good hugs, but was scolded by Tubbo for being up right after the hug was over.

Sapnap watched from a-far, keeping his eye on the new child. But he didn't follow them into the house, instead heading over to the group and clearing his throat for them to notice him.

"What I told you all was proved to be corrected- Quackity was a traitor. But, that's not important now. What is important is saving George. So far, we have Techno, Bad, and me going, but we need more backup then just that."

It was quiet for a second, before Schlatt and Fundy walked over. The fox was the one to speak.

"We'll help! Schlatt can't fight well but he can talk himself out of almost anything, and I'm the opposite. Can't talk well, can fight well. Might be useful."

Sapnap nodded a little, looking over the group they gathered to save their friend who had saved them the first time.

"This might work. We can't exactly spare anyone else to go, we need people to hold down camp."

The demon paused for a second to think, but his ear twitched as he heard something. He looked up, in front of him, and there stood a woman with long, curly black hair, and a long black dress. Her eyes were as black as the void under the world, but her smile was a sweet as candy. She had a black hat with a large rim, a sliver necklace with a green jewel, and a crow sitting on her shoulder. They all felt her presence before they heard her, slowly turning to look at her. Most were curious by here, some were immediately on guard, even techno reacted with.. a smile? but even then, there was only one who reacted with pure joy. and that was Philza. He immediately went forward, and happily called to her:

"My love!"