Chapter 3

{Warning, this chapter will have death, and the writing of body's, and body mutilation in it.}

George opened the door to his car, and stepped out onto the seen. He looked down at his not pad, trying to read the info he had gotten in the blinding lights. Once he actually looked up, he was in shock.

There was no people to let him into the scene. The only people there were bodies. As George took a closer look, he saw that every body had a smile carved into their faces. He glupped, and headed on into the scene, trying to pull himself together. He pulled out his walkytalky, and turned it on.

"Uh, I got a code 2, I need every officer available, come armed. My location is ------ road, and I repeat, I need every officer available. We have several 10-999's."

He turned off his radio after he got confirmation for more than 10 police officers that they're on their way.

He slowly walked around the blood stained house, only find more bodies. It was clear there was no shots fired, since the guns were still in the holster of most of the police officers. The ones that weren't didn't have the time to shoot.

He closed his eyes, trying desperately to calm himself. He almost did, when he heard footsteps enter the house. His eyes widened, and his heart started to race. There was no sirens, this wasn't nan officer. Was it Dream? Was he going to die?

he turned towards the door, only to see his old friend, the tall, dirty blonde man, standing there in a black suit, with a green tie.

Dream had hid arms crossed, still wearing that mask. He leaned on the door with a smirk.

"Hello again, George."