Chapter 14

George sighed a little.

"Sapnap, don't. You know that'll only make it worse. I have a plan anyway."

Sapnap spoke up, curiosity in his voice.

"A plan? Like an escape plan?"

George nodded, even if sapnap couldn't see him.

"Yeah. I need to get the fuck out of here, I know it's only going to get worse if I don't. Dream felt sorry now, but there's a higher chance this will continue then it'll stop entirely."

Luca, Georges cat, jumped up onto his bed and onto his chest, laying down and purring.

Sapnap sighed a little, crossing his arm over his chest.

"Yeah, you're right. I mean, I could help you, if you needed. I know that place like the back of my hand."

George smiled at that, and pet Luca as he spoke.

"That would be wonderful. Come when you can, okay? Don't try and escape the hospital when you're clearly not recovered yet."

Sapnap laughed, and shook his head.

"I would never, I'm not dumb enough to do that. I could probably have a heart attack if I did."

George laughed a little himself.

"Yeah, that sounds about right. Okay, I should try to get some rest. I'll call you again when I get a plan."

"Got it, sleep well Goggy."

And the call ended. George sighed a little at the nickname, and hid the phone away once more, rolling onto his side and cuddling his cat so he could try to sleep.

Dream stood outside of Georges door, having heard the whole conversation. The apology flowers and chocolate he had gotten for George dropped to the ground.

He was going to have to punish George for.. for this mistake he was going to make.

He couldn't have George leaving him.

Not now
Not ever