Chapter 28

The place was beautiful. A dark wood marked the floors and walls, with a stone running through it, like a line. As soon as they all were in there, Tubbo shut the doors, and led them to the living room.

The group huddled in front of a fire, getting warm with the blankets Tubbo and his son, Micheal, had provided. They had disappeared for a little, before returning, with a Endermen this time.. if you could call him that.

He was 10 feet tall at most, with a inconsistent spilt down the middle, one half white, the other black. He had no mouth, and two different coloured eyes, one green, one red. He also had two horns, and very long claws, sort of like bad. But his tail was thicker, more for keeping stable instead of for show. He had oddly bent legs, sort of like a dog, and long ears that pointed down. He also had rather shaggy hair, clearly unwashed.

Ranboo, as he was called, helped Tubbo hand out the hot chocolate, before sitting awkwardly next to George. The human glanced at Ranboo, but didn't look him in the eyes. He knew better.

Tubbo was the one to speak up, clearing his throat to get everyone's attention.

"Alright, well, we should start with introductions. I'm Tubbo, the president of this town, and that's Ranboo, my husband. My son Michael is the piglin."

The small child gave a wave, who few returned. Everyone took a turn to introduce themselves, and it landed on George last.

"Uh, well.. I'm George, uh, I was a detective. And.. uh.. I was a friend of dreams. Was. Like the rest of you guys I was kidnapped by him, but it probably happened differently. I doubt any of you were at a crime scene working alone, like I was. Seriously, how stupid was I to accept that?"

That got a few chuckles out of the group, even Ranboo chuckled. It still confused George on how he spoke and laughed without a mouth. Speaking of, he started to talk.

"Well, yeah, I've never even met dream. Well, I have, but.. not in a way I'd like to remember. Not at all."

George nodded a little.

"Yeah, I can understand that. I was surprised to find out that Dream was a mafia leader. For fucks sake, when I heard I honestly thought him being dead would be better. At least they would know where he was. All I knew was that he was missing, but that? That was not what I expected out of the happy, sweet and sassy jock I knew. He wasn't cold and rude, never blew up with rage, he just always kept his cool, and made everyone comfortable. That was the man I use to be in love with. But this Dream? I don't think I can do anything but hate him."

There was a lot of nods of agreement. Bad was the next to speak up

"I never expected him to turn into this. Honestly I was just curious on what he was going to hire me for, but if I knew I would have ran. Ran and never looked back. Once I was in, there wasn't a out. And one mistake, just one, made him do this to me. He made me a monster. He made us all monsters."

Angry cheers suggested that the Group agreed.

"What was his right, huh? Why should he get to do this to us? None of us knew what we were getting into! I just thought I was helping out a old friend. I just.. I worry for what the others are dealing with, letting us get away."

George sighed.

"I'm worried for Sapnap. He was talking to me behind Dreams back. I hope he didn't do anything to bad to him, like what happened to Fundy and Bad. Maybe it was just like.. like Tubbo and Schlatt? A small change?"

Schlatt shook his head.

"A small change is because of a small mistake. And if Sappyboy fucked with the homeless guys boytoy, everythings changing. Well, that's if he lives through the process."

Suddenly, half of the people stopped. Some raised their head, looking back to the front room. Ranboo, Tubbo, Schlatt, Fundy, and Bad were the ones who seemed to detect something the humans didn't notice fast enough.

Something was burning the door open.