Chapter 38

The slime was quiet as he thought, and right as he went to speak, Fundy bursted through the trees.

"Quackity! We have a problem! It's Ranboo!"

Without a second for them to ask questions, Fundy turned around and darted back, his tail between his legs.

Quackity glanced at Slimecicle, before grabbing his hand, and pulling the slime after Fundy, running as fast as he could to keep up with the fox. He got back into town fast, and went right over to the crowd, pushing his way through to see a endermen, shaking and hyperventilating on the ground. He was curled up, and there was a purple kind of fog coming out of his mouth and eyes, almost like he was being processed. Anytime he was asked something by the worried crowd, he replied in ender.

Bad was the only one who was able to talk to him, and the demon looked horrified. It took Schlatt to finally ask.

"Well? What's wrong with him, Bad?"

Bad glupped a little, and got up from the ground.

"He.. he has a connection to Dream, and.. Dreams using that connection to try to control him."

Everyone immediately froze. Tubbo grabbed his husband and pulled the man out of the crowd, putting him on a bench near by. After a minute of silence, the air was filled with yelling and fighting over what to do. This went on for a few seconds, before Sapnap very loudly called out.

"GUYS! look!"

Everyone turned their heads to Ranboo. The endermen was sat up, no longer shaking. He stood up, stretched, and looked with to the group with a smile. A sick, twisted smile.

"Did you miss me?"

Ranboos eyes were both green, and glowing.