Chapter 43

{Lmao nice}

{Lmao nice}

Quackity was pacing, his new slime friend watching in interest. Quackity was stressed- especially since Sapnap was telling people something that he wasn't telling Quackity. He really needed to report to Dream, so why didn't Karl show up yet? He was alone with a slime, that was safe enough right?

As he thought that, a green portal appeared, and a man with brown hair, crystal goggle's that would offend Skeppy, and a stitched together hoodie made from many different outfits. He wore black jeans, but the large hoodie made that hard to see.

The man, Karl, lifted his goggles and watched Quackity, waiting until the hybrid notices him to speak.

"Well? Dream said to report."

Quackity nodded a little and let out a shaky sigh.

"Well, after the plan worked everyone was on edge, but no one thought I was to blame, so that's good. My new friend here wants to be hired, and he has a perfect place for us to stay. A almost completely abandoned city, the only person living there someone named Foolish. It's fair from here, perfect for the freaks to stay."

Karl nodded a little, writing down what Quackity said. He handed the hybrid the notebook, and Quackity wrote down the cords to the city. Karl took back the notebook and nodded, reading it over.

"Anything else?"

"Yeah. You know how Skeppy reported Sapnap as a traitor? Well, I think he knows about me. Hes telling everyone else something that he isn't telling me, and seems to be getting a group together. Tell Dream to be on alert for an attack."

Karl nodded, writing that down too, before closing the book.

"Alright. Write down anything else, and I'll be back for more information in two weeks."

With that, the portal opened up again, and Karl left, the green portal shutting after he entered it. Quackity stood there, staring at where Karl had been, before he heard someone speak.

"Well then, I guess my info was right. You are a spy, huh?"

Sapnap.