Chapter 37

Quackity froze, before slowly looking into the hole. Inside the oddly made hole, there was.. a slime man? He was just.. sat there, criss-cross, looking up at Quackity. He had a green and gooy body, with round flops of green slime trying to pose as hair. He had a ripped up t-shirt, with 3 hearts on it, as well as a pair of ripped up shorts. He clearly seemed dirty, after all, he had chunks of ground sticking out of him. Plus the.. stick, coming from his head.

There was a awkward pause of silence, before the slime stood up, his head only slightly coming out of the hole. He smiled a quite innocent smile, and spoke.

"Dap me up!"

Quackity was just.. so confused. He glanced behind him, trying to see if there was a way to leave this.. thing.

"What? What's that? What are you? How do you know me?"

The slime smiled.

"My name is Slimecicle! And I know everyone, Quackity from Lastersted!"

Quackity looked back at him, even more confused.

"You know ev.. this isn't worth my time. I have too-"

"Wait!"

The friendly smile had quickly became panicked, even grabbing Quackitys ankle.

"Please! Get me out of his hole, please! I've only just got up here, I don't want to go back down yet!"

Quackity stopped and stared at Slimecicle, clearly very confused. But.. he carefully held out his hand, and helped the slime out of his hole. The green man seemed so excited.

"Thank you! Oh, thank you Quackity from Lastersted!"

Quackity sighed a little.

"It's fine, just.. don't call me that. Quackity is fine. Now, because I helped you, you get to help me. You said you know everyone, right?"

The slime nodded quickly, clearly very happy to help.

Quackity smirked just a little.

"Well, do you happen to know everywhere, too? More specifically, places that no one else knows?"