Chapter 2

After about 3 hours of the story from both kids, George was sure. This was the man he use to know. The boys said he wore a smiley face mask, and a black suit, with a green tie and black gloves, but they saw medium length dirty blonde hair, and through the eye holes in the mask, they could see green eyes. They also said the man was taller then Tommy, who was 6ft3. The dream he knew was 6ft5.

George sighed, and put away the notes he had been taking.

"Thank you so much for your help, this helps the investigation much more then you know. You two should be free to go, and we'll call you back if we need more questioning."

George stood up with that, and with a short goodbye, he moved onto Punz. About maybe half an hour later, he was finished. Punz gave them a lot of information with the right questions, and when asked why, simply stating with a shrug:

"He didn't pay me enough."

George moved Punz into the holding cells, and sat back down at his desk, thinking to himself. What could he do? He knew this wanted criminal, a mass murderer! He.. he was friends with him. They laughed together. He.. he loved Dream at one point. Now it was all gone, shattered and broken. It had been for so long.

George, ran his hands through his hair, giving himself a mental slap on the cheek. He needed to get a hold of himself, and go do his job. He went on his computer, found out where the crime took place, and headed there.

Little did poor George know, he was in for more then he could have ever prepared for.