Chapter 32

{Tw for character death and explosions.}

Sam screamed. He screamed so loud it shook the house. Then, everyone stumbled back as they heard a quite horrid hissing noise, some going for protection, others going to protect someone. Bad and Sapnap immediately protected George, hiding the fragile human from the blast. The noise was deafening. Everyone was dead silent after, even Skeppy, who had just watched his boss die in the worst way possible.

The diamond man simply stood frozen, before slowly grabbing a piece of Sams armor, and backing out of the room, glaring at Sapnap as he did

"We all know where you stand, Sapnap."

The room was quiet, even after skeppy left. It was quiet until dinner, even when morning hit, there was no words spoken.

They stayed in snowchester for a week before something happened, again. well, no one knew it happened until a day later, when Bad had noticed George hadn't come down for lunch. I mean, he assumed George had just slept past breakfast, but lunch? That was unlike him. So, the demon slipped away from the silent dining table, up the stairs, and to the room George had been staying in. He knocked twice, and when there was no answer, he opened the door.

"George? Lunch is-"

Blood. So much blood, everywhere. The bed, the walls, the floor, it looked like someone was murdered in there. The sheets on George's bed had been kicked off, and there was clearly signs of a lot of struggle. And yet, none of it was loud enough to have anyone else hear it.

Bad took a step inside, slow at first, but it became fast and quick when he realized that something was wrong. No matter how hard he looked, the human wasn't there.

George was gone. And his window was open, wide enough for someone large to get through.