Jealousy(karlnapity)

Summary

In which Mr. Beast(Jimmy) holds another contest and Karl does what he usually does, gets clingy, and Sapnap and Quackity are not happy about it.

Sapnap and Quackity were excited to go to the games with Karl. Key-word being were. You see, they always knew that Karl was clingy, and it was obvious that his love-language was touch, but they didn't know how much it would bother them seeing him hug another person. Karl had always liked to cling to the people he trusted, Jimmy being one of them.

As Karl hugged Jimmy for what seemed like the ten-thousandth time, his growingly annoyed boyfriends had had enough. Karl let go of Jimmy, seeing his lovers bothered expressions.

"Hey guys, what's wrong?" He came over and planted a kiss on each of their foreheads before sitting down next to Quackity.

"Why are you so lovey-dovey with Jimmy?" Sapnap asked hesitantly. He didn't want to come off as rude, but the way Karl acted with Jimmy really got to him.

Karl smiled and gave a soft laugh. "Aw, are Sap and Q jealous? I'm sorry, you know I always cling to people."

"Yeah, but-" Quackity started. He had a lot to say, he just couldn't find the words. Karl pressed a long, soft kiss onto his forehead. He then pulled Quackity into hug.

"I'm sorry, baby. I'll try and cling to you guys more often, yeah?" He said with a laugh.

"Wow, I can't believe my own boyfriends are leaving me out." Sapnap stated with a dramatic sigh. Quackity and Karl laughed before pulling him into the hug with them.

"I love you two idiots." Karl said softly.

"Love you too, you tall human." Quackity said, nudging him softly.

a/n: short but sweet ✌️😀