Feelings(skephalo)

A/n: OK LISTEN I REALLY WANTED TO DO MORE THAN JUST KARLNAPITY AND DNF SO ANY SHIPS YOU WANT JUST TELL ME AND ILL DO THEM- IM SORRY- ALSO THIS STARTS OFF WITH SMUT- DONT MURDER ME IM BORED AND INSPIRED-

SKEPPY IRL IS 6'2 AND BAD IS 5'6 SO IM GOING OFF OF THAT-

Also, please don't make fun of the way I write, it demotivates me and considering I went to four years of a college level grammar class, I think I know what I'm doing.

CW: Kinda toxic Skeppy, sad bbh, very very sad,

Please do not give me hate over this, I know this is not how the actual people are or act. This is simply fanfiction. Thank you.

Bad had never wanted or needed anything more. Well, more of a someone. Skeppy was perfect in his eyes; beautiful dark colored eyes that shone in the moonlight, his tall physique that towered over him, but most importantly, the love that he gave.

Well, the love Bad Thought he gave.

"S-skeppy, Skeppy- oh god, oh god-" Bad moaned out as his best friend held his hands above his head and pounded him mercilessly into the mattress.

Bad was never a loud one, but Skeppy could definitly make him loud, and that brought a cocky smirk to his face.

"You just can't seem to stay quiet, can you?" Skeppy laughed. "Slut."

Bad couldn't even respond. His entire mind was blank, the only thing able to exit his mouth being moans and yelps of pleasure. He couldn't even warn his best friend, if you can even call him that anymore, about the knot unraveling in his stomach as he came, white flashing before his eyes and eyes rolled to the back of his head.

Bad didn't mean to say what comes next; in fact, he tried to never say it. He knew it just wouldn't end well.

"I-I love you s-skeppy! I love you I love you I-"

"I know bad, I know." Skeppy thought it was just the moment; a simple act of ecstasy.

"No- no I mean I- I actually love you!"

Skeppy looked down at his friend- no, his toy and gave him a sad look before speeding his thrusts and reaching his own orgasm, a low groan escaping his lips.

It was sad, really; Skeppy didn't love bad, and Skeppy knew it too. He didn't try to hide it, but he certainly didn't want to tell Bad that.

In my opinion, the worst part is that Skeppy knew the whole time. It's why he asked bad to be his fuck-toy in the first place. He knew Bad loved him, and he was going to take advantage of that as much as possible. Until his toy broke.

Skeppy didn't answer, and Bad knew. He'd always known, always thought, always guess and always hoped. Useless, all of it. All of it. All for nothing, all gone go waste. Why should he stay? Why should he let Skeppy continue toying and playing and full-on ruining him in so many different ways.. when Skeppy doesn't even love him...

What a joke.. Bad thought. I can't believe myself...

~~~~~~ The Next Day ~~~~~~

"Bad..?" Skeppy said into the silence.

Bad didn't want to move, didn't want to look up, didn't want to and certainly didn't have to.

But he did.

He looked up slowly and gave a smile, broken and plastic.

"Just tell me to leave, tell me to get away. Stop torturing yourself by keeping someone that you know doesn't love you around!" Skeppy yelled, definitely louder than he meant.

Bad nodded and looked back down.

"Mhm.."

Skeppy frowned. Grabbing the others arm and leading him out of the living room and into Bass room, he slammed the door behind them and threw Bad by the bed.

"Is this what you fucking want?" Skeppy said whilst shoving Bad on his knees and unbuckling his belt. "Tap me three times to stop.."

Bad was still in shock and barely had time before feeling a dick shoved into his mouth. He began to work his tongue as if he'd done it millions of times before, which wouldn't be too inaccurate.

Bad wanted to tell him to stop, wanted to rebel against that one thought in the back of his head saying that Skeppy might love him back. The one shred of hope still lingering.

But he couldn't.

He continued this until Skeppy came down his throat, no warning and no breaks. Skeppy grabbed Bads hair and yanked it while pulling out.

"I was gonna put you in so much pain that you'd actually want me to leave, but you'd probably fucking like that, wouldn't you?" He scoffed. "fucking pain slut." Skeppy used Bads hair to push him against the wall, the tallers knee against the others crotch.

Bad whined and grabbed at Skeppys shirt before opening his eyes and pushing the other off.

Skeppy stumbled, surprised yet pleased to be refused.

"I-I don't deserve this! I deserve someone who- who loves me and- and cares and-" Bad broke into sobs as his unfinished sentence left his mind and he sank down the wall tk the floor.

Skeppy gave a sad smile.

"Good.."

A/n: AH THIS WAS SO BAD- IM SORRY, YOU GUYS HAVE WAITED FOR SO LONG AND I GIVE YOU THIS SHIT- anyways, I'm working on other chapters, I've just been really busy. Hope you enjoyed ;-;

Word count: 915