Meetup(Q x K)

Inspired by- uh- someone- I forgot-

A/n: This is the first time Quackity and Karl met up

Quackity had decided to randomly show up at Karl's house with no warning. He just showed up. He had told Karl that he was gonna mail something to his house to get his address; he lied.

He walked up to the door and opened it, surprised to see it was unlocked.

"KARLOS!" He screamed as he walked in with a suitcase and a camera. He had asked Karl earlier in the week if he was busy at all during the next month and was delighted to hear that all he'd be doing is streaming.

Karl ran downstairs to see Quackity standing there, right in front of him. He jumped up and down and spun in a circle while jumping before running at Quackity and tackling him in a hug.

Karl was overjoyed; his long distance best friend just walked through his front door.

They stood there hugging for a moment before Quackity started screaming; "WE'RE POPPING OFF" in the dumb little accent he uses.

They decided to surprise chat with a stream and have Quackity start it acting like he doesn't know what's going on, like he's Karl.

Quackity opened Karl's fridge to grab a monster for the bit and when he opened the fridge there was an entire shelf of monster. He laughed it off and grabbed one before heading to the streaming room.

He started the stream and was immediately bombarded with questions about where Karl was and why he was there, to which his response was always; "I am Karl!"

Karl then popped in later claiming to be Quackity and after about 15-30 minutes of their shenanigans they let off the joke.

At one point they got a donation saying; "you two should like, make out on stream😏"

The boys died laughing, barely able to catch their breath.

"If someone donated $10,000 then me and Karl will make out on stream!" Quackity said. Karl looked at him for a second.

"I- what-"

"Karl, nobody's gonna donate $5000 just to see us-" as he was finishing his sentence, a donation set in. All it said was: "bet" with a $10,000 donation.

Quackity stared in disbelief as Karl gave a nervous laugh.

"T-this is a joke right- like- you didn't actually just- oh God-" Karl stuttered, as he always does when scared or embarrassed.

Quackity stared at Karl for a second before hesitantly grabbing his chin and pulling the taller boy downwards.

He closed the gab between their lips and began softly kissing the boy. They held it for a good 20 seconds before pulling apart, panting slightly.

The chat was filled with cheers and "aws" and such. Quackity then proceeded to act like it never happened and continue with the stream, leaving Karl barely standing on his feet.

About 45 minutes later they ended the stream. Karl walked over to Quackity, cornering him against the wall and smashing their lips together. Quackity returned the favor as Karl bit Quackitys bottom lip.

Quackity opened his mouth slightly and Karl pushed his tongue in, quickly winning the fight for dominance. He explored every inch before finally pulling away.

Quackity was panting hard, catching his breath at a slow pace. He looked up at Karl who had a hand on his neck and was looking away.

"S-sorry.. couldn't help myself.." Karl mumbled. He was about to walk away when Quackity grabbed his wrist.

"No- I- it's fine." He responded, not wanting the boy to leave. Quackity stared at the other boys lips for a second before turning his attention to Karl's eyes.

Quackity leaned against the wall behind him and pulled Karl towards him as well, letting both him and his 'best friend' sink to the floor. Quackity wrapped his arms around Karl and Karl held Quackitys hands. Quackity then buried his face in Karl's neck before whispering three words into Karl's ear...

"Fuck you man..."

A/n: y'all are crazy! 8k?!?

Word count: 675