Insecure(karlnapity)

Requested by- someone/something I don't remember the account of so fuck off and sTOP CALLING ME RANBOO YOU MOTHER FUCKERS-

Anyways, I need more ideas, and if you want smut just say it cus I have a different request I'm working on rn that's probably gonna break me but that's fine.

Also, I'm taking on the responsibility of being all of your parents cus let's be real if your reading a whole bunch of Wattpad smut you have shit irl parents. I'm so very kind^^

ON WITH THE STORY GODDAMN SOMEONE END ME-

But not really-

Word count: 840

Quackity sat alone in the bathroom, picking at different parts of his body. More specifically, his scars. You know, the ones that littered his body and covered almost the entire surface of his left thigh. The ones on his stomach that seemed to sting just thinking about them. The two on his eye that were completely visible to the public, not to mention the ones on his hands.

He hated- no. He despised these scars. They represented the huge loss he took during his battle with Technoblade. Oh, Technoblade, the man, the myth, the tyrant. That's how Quackity saw it, anyways. He never actually hated Techno, he just wished he did. In reality, Technoblade may have been his biggest rival, but also his biggest inspiration, though he would never admit that.

He had never told anyone about those scars, the ones you can't see under his clothes. Well, except his husbands, they've seen plenty of times, for many different reasons.

In reality, the scars didn't bug them, it was like they didn't even exist! But the scars did bug Quackity, and he couldn't get it out of his head that his lovers felt the same way about his scars as he did.

They think I'm weak..

they make me ugly..

they're so clear, the way you can see them perfectly disgusts me..

The thoughts filled his head as tears did the same to his eyes, overflowing and streaming down his warm red cheeks and puffy eyes.

Sapnap and Karl were away at Kinoko kingdom with George, and while invited to come, Quackity denied the invitation. He instead sat in his own sorrow, understood but unaware.

He thought they wouldn't be back for a while, his lovers, so he decided to stay in the bathroom for a few more seconds.

Seconds quickly turned to minutes as those turned to hours, and Quackity was dead asleep, tired out from all the crying and self exertion from his run earlier that day. He lay there, peaceful and unmoving as his puffy eyes came back to normal and the red cheeks flushed away, though the tear streaks still there.

The next morning he awoke in bed, his back against what must've been Sapnap due to Karl laying his head on Quackitys lap.

Guess they found me..

"Hey, Q. Doin alright?" Sapnap asked, running his warm hands through Quackitys hair.

"Mhm.." is all Quackity said, content with the attention at the moment.

Karl sat up and looked at him, worry growing on his face as he traced the old tear streaks on the youngers face with his thumb, his palm holding Quackitys cheek.

"Were you.. y'know, doing the- the thing again?" Karl asked, genuinely worried yet not completely wanting to bring up the others demons.

He was referring to Quackity picking and poking at his skin, condemning himself with critiques and insults, lies that hurt as though they were truths.

Quackity simply nodded and smiled, grabbing the hand placed on his cheek and bringing it down to kiss the top of it.

"I'm fine, baby, it wasn't that bad this time." He was still smiling, completely confusing his lovers.

"Q, you can't keep doing that. You are beautiful. I don't want you telling yourself otherwise, it's not good for you." Sapnap stated. He was never good at showing empathy or emotions other than anger and happiness, but he definitely tried.

"Quackity, can you promise something?"

"Um.. yeah, I guess.. what is it?"

"Promise that whenever your having thoughts like that, not matter the time or circumstance, you'll tell one of us."

Quackity sighed for a moment, collecting his thoughts to make a valid decision.

"I.. won't make a promise I won't keep, but.. I can promise that I'll try to talk to you guys about it, and I'll stop picking at the scars. Good enough?" He hoped they'd say yes, it was the most he could promise and be sure he wouldn't falter.

The other two agreed and they spent the rest of the night cuddling and telling each other what they lived about one another. I know, disgusting.

A/n: damn you guys are fast to read these- I posted one yesterday and it already has almost 1k views, yall are really goddamn bored- anyways, hope you enjoyed this. Also, please try and refrain from asking for angst- if you were unable to tell, I'm terrible at writing angst- yeah- have a good day!