Not fair(Karlnap)

Requested: @neveragain027

TW: SMUT

Today Sapnap had decided to go to a party. He, George and Dream were all going together. Karl had wanted to come, but he was pretty busy with videos and such.

At least that's what he told Sapnap.

He had a plan, he was gonna act like he was to busy to come but then later arrive at the party, acting like he doesn't know Sapnap is there.

So, right after Sapnap left, he got to work.

Karl had put on some fishnet stockings with very short shorts over them along with a shirt of Sapnaps that he cropped himself. He put on some concealer and light silver eyeshadow with a winged liner, making his grey eyes even prettier. After pulling on some small platforms, he was good to go.

He decided to bring his friend Quackity with him;!Quackity didn't like showing as much skin, so he had on leggings. He still had a cropped shirt, but it had a long sleeved fishnet shirt underneath it. He didn't use any eyeshadow, just a winged liner and concealer. He put on platforms that made him almost as tall as Karl, but not quite.

They then got in Quackitys car and drove off.

When they got to the party they immediately went to the most open area they could find, the corner with the least people.

Despite their outgoing online personas, neither of them liked social outings. Karl were only going to this one to mess with Sapnap, and Quackity was only going to get a good laugh when Karl was dragged away.

You see, Sapnap wanted Karl to get out and socialize, he really did, but he hated when other people would look at his boyfriend. Lucky for Sapnap, Karl never liked wearing revealing clothing. 

But tonight he really wanted to piss Sapnap off.

Karl didn't necessarily want him mad, just frustrated enough to do what Karl would never admit he wanted.

"Hey Q?" Karl asked hesitantly.

"Hm? What's up?"

"Should we be- should I be doing this?"

"Hey, this was your idea man."

"I know, I'm just not sure if-" Karl was cut off by someone walking over, one of the female strippers he assumed.

"Hey, you boys lookin for a dance? We also have male strippers if that's what you guys are interested in." She said sweetly.

Karl became uncomfortable, Quackity didn't.

"I don't know about this doofus but I'd like one, a female please." Quackity said.

Karl looked at him with pleading eyes, begging his friend not to leave him alone. Quackity just shrugged and walked off.

"Wow, that's a great friend." A voice said from behind. Karl whirled around and was relieved to see Dream.

"Oh, you scared me, Dream." Karl said with a nervous laugh.

"Thought you couldn't come? Sapnap was really down about it." Dream questioned. He knew what was going on, Quackity had told George and George told Dream. He just liked to tease people.

"Oh- i uhm- I-" Karl stuttered.

"Dont worry about it, I'm just messing with you. I know why you're here."

Karl averted his eyes, as he does when uncomfortable. His friend group had picked up on this, including Dream, so he tried to make it a bit less awkward.