Memory (pt2)

When they pulled apart, they were snapped back into reality. Karl swiftly apologized, which was followed by Quackity reminding him that they're engaged and they've done a bit more than kissing before.

Karl blushed at the remark, averting his eyes.

"sorry.. it's probably weird for you, you don't remember ever getting together with me so.." Quackity started fiddling with his hands and for some reason Karl felt the urge to hold them.

They looked soft, smooth. He hesitated but told himself to get it together; they were literally engaged!

He grabbed his forgotten lovers hands and rested his face against them, feeling the warm, soft skin. Quackity smiled. He was sad of course; his fiancé didn't remember who he was. But he was still happy to be given a chance.

"What do we do about Sapnap?" Karl questioned.

"We just go in the room and cuddle him really, it seems to calm him down."

Karl felt bad, he couldn't remember anything about how to comfort Sapnap. Apparently before adding Quackity to the relationship, Karl and Sapnap had been dating for 2 months, so it's no surprise that he didn't know.

2 months isn't enough time to get to know someone romantically, but he had been with him for over a year now! He only remembered 1 month being with Sapnap.

Just one...

They walked into their shared bedroom to see Sapnap sitting in the floor, back against the bed. The boys went over to him, Quackity going to the right side leaning on Sapnaps shoulder and Karl laying his head on Sapnaps lap.

Sapnap gave a sigh while trying - and failing - to suppress a smile. He leaned down to kiss Karl on the forehead, then Turing to do the same to Quackity.

"I'm sorry for even suggesting that, you're right, it might just make things worse.." Karl said averting his eyes.

Sapnap gave a slight chuckle. "You were just trying to fix things, im sorry for acting like a bitch."

Karl gave a small giggle that quickly turned into a laughing fit which spread to the other boys. After they all calmed down, Karl looked at the two, staring at Quackity a bit longer. Quackity gave a cocky smile.

"Staring, are we?"

Karl blushed and looked away, which Quackity swiftly pulled the boys chin to look at him.

"Hey, you weren't the only one staring." Quackity smirked and Sapnap started laughing. Karl just tried hiding his face, but was again unable to because of Quackity.

Then something happened; a memory. Karl remembered the day Quackity moved in, every detail, most likely better than he did before.

He remembered running towards Quackity, knocking them both over and hugging in the grass. Sapnap walked over and layer down next to them, dramatically sighing and talking about how "nobody loves him."

Karl snapped back into reality and told the others about his memory. They hugged Karl saying how great that was and went on with their day.

Throughout the day Karl had many flashback, each one causing him to stand still for a moment or two. At one point while they were watching tv, Sapnap asleep on the other side of the couch, Karl and Quackity started joking around.

Quackity joked saying how, considering Karl forgot about their relationship, it would be like "another first time" for Karl. Karl hit him with a pillow and then buried his face in the same pillow whilst Quackity laughed his ass off.

"Y'know what." Karl said, removing the pillow.

"What?" Quackity said with a mocking smile.

Karl pulled him in for a long, passionate, soft kiss. Quackity was about to bite Karl's bottom lip but Karl pulled back.

"Nah ah, no." He said turning his head.

"But you started it!" Quackity said pouting.

Quackity started messing with the other boys hair.

"I'm sowwy" he said in a terribly played out baby voice.

Karl looked back at him and laughed before playfully hitting Quackity. Quackity returned the favor and then hugged him.

"I don't think it matters if I get my memory back, it's kinda obvious I love you without it.." Karl stated.

"Yep. And you get another first time!" Quackity laughed.

"Oh shut it." Karl said, hiding a smile.

He was happy like this, despite the problems.

Word count: 714