Karl dom pog?(karlnap)

A/n: LISTEN I KNOW- but- I really wanted- the thingy- I JUST WANTED THE THING WITH THE PEOPLE. So- SO- here you go. AND- I HATE THE GODDAMN WORD COCK AND IVE SAID THIS ALREADY SO MANY TIMES IM SORRY ITS JUST SUCH A STRANGE WORD-

Word count: 2700

CW: ROUGH SEX, BONDAGE, BEGGING, NON-VERBAL CONSENT, GAGGING, VERY SLIGHT DEGRADATION, LOTS OF TEASING, DENIED ORGASM/DELAYED COMING, OVERSTIMULATION

SAPNAP IS STILL TOP, JUST NOT DOM. THIS MEANS KARL IS IN FULL CONTROL OF EVERYTHING HAPPENING YET HES STILL THE ONE BEING FU-

"Sapnap c'mon!"

"Nope, about to stream."

"Ok, and? We can just-"

"With facecam."

Shit. Karl was never silent when he wanted something, no matter what it was. And if he wanted it, he'd usually get it, so Sapnap saying no didn't sit right with him.

As Sapnap walked to the computer room, he looked behind him and smiled, knowing he most likely just pissed off Karl. As far as Sapnap was concerned, Karl would be begging by the end of the day.

But Karl had other plans.

You see, Karl was never the dominant type, never even really crossed his mind what he would do if he topped. Until now, that was.

Karl bit his lip as thoughts flooded through his head, going in and out and encouraging him to wreck his loved one.

Maybe it's time I find out what's so great about being the one in power...

He decided he would wait. He wouldn't give Sapnap the satisfaction of his whimpering and whining, his begging and annoying to get what he wants. He was gonna wait until it was Sapnap doing the begging.

Karl wanted to see Sapnap on his knees just begging for it, begging for Karl to do something, anything. And he was gonna get it.

During Sapnaps stream, Karl did some cleaning and watched some Netflix, but didn't watch Sapnaps stream as he usually would.

Sapnap noticed this because he couldn't hear his voice echoing throughout the house. He at first though Karl was just using headphones; a reasonable answer. But when he turned off the stream and walked out to find Karl not closing a laptop but instead watching Netflix on their shared bed, he was instantly confused.

"Hey, babe, what'd you do while I was streaming?" Sapnap asked, looking for an answer but not wanting to show his sadness at Karl not watching his stream.

"I did some cleaning and then watched Netflix. Why?" Karl replied, an innocent smile creeping into his face.

"No reason.. so, what do you wanna do today?"

"Eh, might just chill. Maybe take a shower, actually." He sat up as he said this, pushing his hair back and eying Sapnap with an unfazed look.

Sapnap on the other hand was in a trance, his mind blank as he stared at his lovers beautiful doe eyes and perfectly lush lips, his hair ever so slightly covering his face and his soft yet so defined jawline.

"Sapnap?" Karl said, now standing directly in front of him.

Karl was taller by a few inches, so Sapnap peered up at the gorgeous man before him, suddenly feeling an overwhelming sense of dominance radiating off the other that hadn't been there before, or he just simply hadn't noticed.

"Mhm.." was all he could mumble, attempting to pull his lover down for a kiss, who denied it and backed up with a sly smile becoming the center of attention.