Affection(karlnapity)

A/n: ideas- PLEASE-

Summary
Sapnap was never the lovey dovey type, and today he thought he could repay the love his boyfriends give him with some acts of affection.

As Sapnap walked through the door, he was greeted with a warm hug from each of his boyfriends. He returned the hug in full, which differed from the usual half-hug he would give them. You see, he had been thinking about it all day, how much they loved him. And they showed it too. He realized that he didnt, at least not as much.

He spent the whole day figuring out different ways to show his love for them, and if you're wondering where he was, he was house-sitting for Dream while he was at his moms.

He knew Karl's love language was touch, and Quackitys was laughing and words of affection. So, his journey began.

The next morning, Quackity was away at work leaving his two boyfriends alone in the house. Sapnap walked over to Karl and wrapped an arm around his waist.

"Hey, babe, whatcha doin?" He asked.

"Well, I was gonna go clean the bathroom."

"Nooooooo!" Sapnap whined. "Stay with meeeeeeeeee!"

Karl gave a laugh and turned to hug his boyfriend. "Alright then."

Sapnap grabbed Karl's hand and they walked over to the couch. Sapnap sat down and pulled Karl over to lean up against him whilst hugging him from behind. Karl had a dumb smile on his face while Sapnap turned on Karl's favorite movie, Harry Potter. They watched the whole day and by the time Quackity got home, they were both passed out on the couch.

The next day, Karl had gotten a call from Mr, Beast, aka Jimmy, saying he needed him for a video. Sapnap took this as a chance to give Quackity a nice day.

"Quuuuaaaaaaacccccccckkkkkkkiiiittttttyyyy~" Sapnap whined from the other side of the room. Quackity burst out into laughter.

"What the fuck are you doing, Sap?" Quackity said between chuckles. He walked over to Sapnap who stood up and started doing a terrible dance with quackity.

He took Quackitys hands in his own and danced around the room, a poorly played out tango. Quackity was laughing his ass off, earring a loving smile and laugh from Sapnap. He then started saying really cringe, lovey-dovey things go Quackity, getting sappier as they went on.

Quackity could barely breath at this point, he was laughing so hard he would have fallen if Sapnap wasn't holding him up. The smaller reached up and hooked his arms around Sapnap and kissed his nose.

"I love you, ya big goof." He said lovingly. Sapnap smiled at him.

"Love ya too, shortie."

Word count: 451