Nikolai Gogol

A/N: Thank you so much @ alicew14 for requesting this! Hopefully you like this and sorry if anyone's ooc. 

Thanks for reading and stay safe everyone!

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

"I-I'm sorry Mr. F-fyodor. I'll do-do better next time I p-promise," I apologized. "Just be careful or next time it won't end so well," he said before walking out. As soon as he left I feel to my knees and started crying. I was an assistant to the Decay of Angels, but I was very emotional and constantly worried about disappointing them especially Gogol. I blushed at the thought of him, I had a huge crush on him. He was a little scary at first, but he's very sweet to me. "I should probably go check on the others," I mumbled standing up and walking out of the room.

"Mr. Gogol is there anything I can do for you?" I mentally high fived myself for not stuttering. "Not right now dear, but you're welcome to stay if you want," he said, a smirk on his face. "I-I don't want to be a bother. I-I'm not that special and I a-already made M-mr. Fyodor upset. I don't want to u-upset you either." He got up and walked over to me. "Dos needs to calm down. Don't worry I won't let him hurt my little assistant." My eyes watered when he said this, could it be he really cares about me? "Awww is someone all flustered?" he teased again. "I-I'm sorry I h-have to g-go now," I quickly said before running out.

I kept running until I ran into some and fell. I heard crashing noises around me and suddenly felt very hot. Tears started flowing and I looked up to see Fyodor. He looked more pissed than earlier, and my skin was now burning. "Have I ever showed you my ability?" he asked, a sick smile on his face. I shook my head no, but I knew what it was already. I was going to die! He hand moved closer to me and I tried to scoot back but I was in too much pain. I closed my eyes and waited for his hand to touch me.

"Whoa Dos what are you doing to our sweet assistant?" I opened my eyes and was scooped up by Gogol. "Just because she hurts your feelings doesn't mean you can bully her," he said before waking off with me. "I-I'm sorry Mr. Gogol t-this is all m-my fault," I said and more tears fell. "Don't worry I'll make it all better than I can show you some of my new tricks." 

He sat me down on a couch and walked out for a minute. He came back with a rag and some fresh clothes. He helped me get the tea off my skin and he turned around so I could change. The clothes were his and they smelled just like him. "T-thank you Mr. G-Gogol. M-maybe I should g-get a n-new job so I don't make such a b-big mess for you guys." He then grabbed my face and made me look at him. "Now now now who else would I should my magic tricks to or help me plot my takedowns of others? I need you here so you're not allowed to leave," he firmly stated. "I also know about your little crush on me," he teased. I stiffened. "I-I'm sorry! Y-you shouldn't h-have to think about m-me like that." He kissed my cheek and wrapped on arm around me. "And don't worry about Dos," he started, his eyes showing a dark and sadistic look. "If he tries anything I'll kill him." That sent a shiver down my spine but I relaxed into his hold. "I-I'll do my best to a-always b-be your assistant," I said. "Good," he smiled back.