Edgar Allen Poe

"(Y/N) I'm home!" 

"In the living room," I called back. Poe was finally home and boy did I have a surprise for him. I went out to the store today and found matching raccoon onesies, which were perfect since we had Karl.

"Ranpo managed to beat me yet again, and I was so sure I had him this time," he grumbled and sat down in the chair near me. Karl jumped off his shoulder and sat on my lap. 

"Well I have a surprise for you. Here take this bag and go try on what's inside of it," I eagerly said handing him the bag with the onesie. He hesitantly got up and walked to the bathroom. While he was in there I grabbed mine and put it on before laying back down on the couch with Karl.

"U-um (Y/N) I'm not so sure about this." He walked out and didn't look up, a blush was apparent on his face.

"Poe you look so cute!" I freaked out and ran up to him. I wrapped my arms around him and he hesitantly hugged me back. Even though we'd been dating for about 2 years he was still shy around me. "You should come cuddle with me and Karl," I said. "We are all matching."

"Sure w-we can do that." We walked over to the couch and laid down. Karl just up and snuggled in between our arms.

"I love my two raccoons," I said before falling asleep.