Chuuya Nakahara

"(Y/N) the boss needs you." "What now?" I mumbled and thanked the messenger. I had been in the mafia for about 3 years and was now an executive, despite being only 15. My ability to create illusions happened to be more powerful and helpful than Mori predicted. 

"Hi Boss," I said. "Ah (Y/N) I have a new mission for you, and it's an infiltration where I'll need you to be a spy." This got my attention. I hadn't gotten to do many spy missions, but I always enjoyed them. "You're going to be joining a gang called 'the Sheep'. I assume you're aware of them." I nodded. "The gang of teenagers that frequently try to attack us and are led by the gravity shrimp Nakahara right?" I asked for clarification. "You'd be correct. I want you to pretend to be one of them, gain any information you can, and Dazai is going to help try to get Chuuya to join the Port Mafia." "When am I to head out?" I asked. "As soon as you can please," he said. "Yes sir," I said before leaving. 

I stopped by my room to change from my normal outfit to a best suited one for this mission. My new outfit was a pair of jean shorts, a t-shirt, and a sweatshirt. "Infiltration and spying huh?" "You know it Dazai." Dazai and I had gotten along pretty well since he joined. "I think the boss is going to have you on this mission later," I said. "Dang never a break around here. Well good luck," he said. "Thanks." I really hoped Dazai did get put on the mission, his nullifying ability was always useful.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Hi my name is (Y/N) (L/N). I don't really know much about this place, and I was wondering if I could join you guys? I have an illusion ability too!" I internally cringed at my introduction. "Do you really think just anyone can join?" A kid with whitish and gray hair sneered. "Lay off Shirase she doesn't look like she has much." I looked over to see the Chuuya Nakahara kid. Right off the bat I noticed a few things. One he was indeed a shrimp, heck he was shorter than me. Two he was pretty attractive if I was being honest. Lastly, these people had a huge respect for him. "I'm Chuuya and I think you'd make a great addition to the Sheep." "Are you serious?!" "She has an ability and no where to live, the mafia might try to get her. Do we want that?" The Shirase kid shook his head no. "Welcome, I'll show you around and introduce you to the people," Chuuya said as he shook my hand. "Thanks!" 

"That kid you met was Shirase. He's a pretty cool guy just nervous about the mafia, they captured some of our people recently." I remembered Mori mentioned hostages. "Chuuya!" We turned around to see a girl with pink hair and a blue jacket. "Hi Yuan," Chuuya said to her. Then motioning to me he said, "This is (Y/N), she's our newest recruit." She latched onto his arm and gave me a bit of a jealous look. "I'm Yuan it's nice to meet you." I mentally noted she was probably into him and hated all girls around him. "Well I'll come by later I have to finish showing her around." "Alrighty bye Chuuya!" She then walked by me and whispered, "Watch it." I rolled my eyes and caught up to Chuuya. "She your girlfriend or what?" "Yuan? No she's just a good friend," he assured me. "Dense," I muttered.

"Here's where you'll stay." He showed me a small room in a poorly built building. "It's not much sorry." "No it's totally fine," I reassured him. "I can't thank you enough for taking me in and even showing me around." He smiled at me and stood up a bit taller to ruffle my hair. "Can't have a pretty girl like you being taken by the mafia." He then blushed a bit. "I mean yeah no problem an idiot like you would probably get captured," he fixed himself. I laughed at him. "You're funny." "No I'm not! Whatever meet me later so we can show each other our abilities," he grumbled and walked out. "Alright now to give a basis report to Mori." I quickly took some notes and messaged him.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————