Atsushi Nakajima

"The bounty on your head is 7 billion yen kid," Kunikida said. Atsushi's face paled and his eyes widened. "7 b-billion yen?" "Damn Kunikida you're scaring him calm down." "(Y/N) this kid's going to cause some major problems. Do you really want the worst case scenario to happen?" I shook my head no and went back to my desk. "Honestly Atsushi don't worry about it too much. I've been here for a while and the Port Mafia is really not that scary everything will be fine," I said. "If you're so sure," he mumbles. "I'm sure." He nods and walks back to his desk. 

I went down to Uzumaki's to get a drink. "One hot chocolate please." I waited for a few minutes before it was ready and headed back upstairs. Kunikida was walking and carrying some papers. He had a dumbfounded look on his face. "What happened with you?" "The kid just walked out." That was weird for Atsushi. He seemed to be the type to work hard and not want to cause trouble for anyone. Cause trouble... WAIT! "I think he left because he thought he was causing trouble for us. I mean he freaked when you told him about the bounty on his head." "Maybe, but he's probably just being a trouble causing teen. You're his age, you aren't any better. Now come help me with these papers, they aren't going to get themselves up to the office,' Kunikida said. I nodded and grabbed a stack. The thought of Atsushi leaving and possibly not coming back scared me. Truth be told I liked the man-tiger, and I wasn't ready for him to leave just yet.

"He hasn't picked up any of my calls," I sighed. "Maybe he doesn't have his phone with him," Kenji said. "Maybe." "I wouldn't worry about it too much about it (Y/N)," Yosano said. "Just because you like him doesn't mean you have to be so worrisome and overprotective," Ranpo teased. "H-hey knock it off!" They all laughed at me and I put my head on the desk. "All right here's the jobs that are coming up this week," Kunikida said. We all sighed and started listening to this week's palns.

CRASH! The door was kicked open and we looked over to see the Black Lizard and many extra members with them. "Shit," I grumbled, why did they always feel the need to raid us? It's getting old. The others had similar and shocked looks, they were sick of this too. We got up and were prepared to use our abilities to fight. Gunshots were fired, luckily we avoided them. "DOPPO POETRY!" Kunikida yelled. He summoned a taser and then flipped the old guy over. "Man these city folk sure are violent sometimes," Kenji said, knocking some guys with a green jacket. "FOLLOW MY EVERY COMMAND!" I yelled, my power was mind control. I took control of someone with black hair and a white mask. They stopped in their spot and I landed some good hits on them. 

"STOP DON'T DO ANYTHING!" We all looked over to see Atsushi bent over and out of breathe. "Where were you kid? The worst case scenario had to happen and now our financial funds are through the roof!" Kunikida complained. "Where were you?!" I went up to Atsushi, he had a scared look on his face. I jumped at him and wrapped my arms around him. I felt him hesitantly hug me back. "I thought you were leaving for good," I mumbled. "I can't do that to you guys." "Kid are you crying?" Kunikida asked. I pulled back to see tears falling down his face. I placed my hands on his cheeks and wiped away the tears. "There we go. Let's go down to the cafe. Kunikida I'll help you when we're done," I said. We walked out and I closed the door before he could object.

"The Agency is scarier than the Mafia," Atsushi said. I looked over at him and laughed. "Well I guess that's true. Like I said they really aren't that scary." "I was worried about you." I stopped laughing and looked over at him, a bit surprised. "I heard gunshots and saw some windows break, I thought you got hurt or even worse," he mumbled the last part. I grabbed one of his hands and placed my other hand on his cheek. "You're really sweet, but I was worried about you too. You better not try to run away again or you'll have to deal with me." He shivered when I said that but then smiled. "You know we really love you right?" I said. His eyes started watering again. "Don't start crying again," I said trying to stop him. He hugged me again and mumbled a, "I really love you too." I smiled and hugged him tighter, I don't think he'll be leaving any time soon.