Chapter 2

The next day.

Sol looked for animals.

He began to look for animals, in case he could eat them.

He grabed one with a large belly and quickly started skinning it, without bothering to kill it first.

"What kind of animal is it?" he asked

It was a cow.

Sol continued to search for other animals, but there weren't any around.

He went back to what he was doing.

Sol told his sister to wait so he could find food.

He decided to leave his sister behind so he could find fresh food to eat. He found a large bird's nest and saw a large number of eggs in it. He took the nest and went back to his sister.

Sol then looked for wood.

He walked over to the tree they were sitting under and begin searching for sticks. After a moment, he found a decent sized stick.

Sol started a fire.

He begin to collect twigs and started a fire. The eggs were soon ready.

He looked at them and gently boke one open.

He gave the egg to his sister.

Sol handed his sister the egg and she ate it happily.

He then ate an egg himself, as it was one of the only things he'd eaten that day.

Sol looked at the burned village.

He looked around at the village and saw all the buildings were gone. He also noticed a large number of bloody corpses lying about. He begin to search the bodies.

"It would be nice to have some rain to fix the fields." He said.

He walked over to the burnt out village. There didn't seem to be anything left, and he didn't find much.

He noticed that there were several wooden buildings there.

He searched the buildings.

Sol searched buildings, looking for survivors.

He searched the first one he came too, and found nothing.

He searched the second and third buildings, and found survivors: a man and woman, the woman heavily injured.

Sol tried to help the woman.

He went over to the woman and asked if she needed help. He noticed she had very bad injuries. He could tell she'd lost a lot of blood.

Sol bandaged the woman.

He went over to the woman and began wrapping some cloth around her wounds to help stop the bleeding. He also tried to find any medicine on her person that he could use.