~ THREE | 3 ~

"Y/N, MIDORIYA! YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO BE LATE" my mother opened the door and yelled into the mass of fallen blankets

"WE SLEPT IN!" I yelled and I shot up 

"AHHHH GHOST!!"

"AHH WHERE?!"

"HIYA" I felt someone karate chop my head

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

"BE GONE GHOST" he tackled me to the ground and ripped the tangled blanket off

"Boo" I smirked

"WAHHH THE GHOST TOOK OVER Y/N'S BODY!"

"It's literally me, stop"

    He continued screaming and ran out of the room. I shrugged it off and quickly got up to get ready for school. I went downstairs and grabbed money of a money jar we had for lunch. I heard someone stomping down the stairs, so I went over and saw Izuku upside down at the bottom step. 

"You good?"

"Are you still a ghost?"

"No?"

"There's your answer"

"I- wow okay then" I laughed and put my hand out for him to grab.

"Thanks" he said as he sprung to his feet.

"GET GOING YOU TWO OR YOU'LL BE LATE"

"OKAY BYE!" we both yelled as we ran out of the house

"Last one there has to jump onto legos" I said and started sprinting in the direction of the school

"You're on"

"Damn it" Izuku said, his hands were on his knees and we was breathing heavily

"Ah ah ah, no swearing for the baby broccoli" 

"I'M NOT A BROCCOLI"

"Surreeee.. anyway after school you have to come to my house so you can jump on the legos"

"Whatever"

    The day went by rather quickly, nothing interesting really happened so I zoned out for most of the class. Though somehow I always managed to get alright grades so it didn't really matter.

"Izuku~" I called out as I noticed that he was quickly trying to leave the classroom

"Uh oh"

"You still have to jump on legos, remember?"

"Yeah yeah, whatever"

    I had to practically drag him to my house. Once we got inside, I quickly greeted my mother before pulling Izuku up the stairs and quite literally tossing him in my room. I got out a bucket of legos and poured it all over the floor.

"Please no"

"You lost, either do it or I will toss you on them"

"Fine" 

    Izuku hesitantly got up from the bed and slowly lowered his foot onto the pile of legos. He winced in pain before taking a deep breath and hopping on the legos. I stifled a laugh when he got off of the pile limping and finally letting out the breath he had been holding in.

"Satisfied?" he asked as he belly flopped onto my bed

"Very-"

"-Anyway, if you want you're allowed to go home now"

"I AM LITERALLY IN SO MUCH PAIN. I'M NOT GOING HOME YET"

"Okay okay damn, don't get your panties in a twist"

"I- ughh"

    I put on the news for Izuku so he could take more notes on heroes. Because he couldn't walk over to his bag, I got up for him and pulled out his notebook and a pen. 

"Even in that black heart you have some good"

"Oh sorry I didn't hear you? You want me to turn off the news? Works for me, I'll just keep watching my show I wanted to watch"

"WAIT NO THIS IS THE FIGHT FROM THIS MORNING I'M SORRY LEAVE IT PLEASE"

"That's what I thought"

    I ended up accidentally falling asleep as Izuku took notes on the quirks from the fight that niether of us actually witnessed this morning. I woke up to my mother yelling at me and Izuku's mindless babling. 

    I put my foot out and knocked him off the bed.

"What the hell was that for?"

"Dinner" 

    We went downstairs and were met with my mother and Inko.

"Mom?" Izuku asked

"M/N (Mothers name) told me that you were over here so I decided to come over too"

"Oh, okay"

"Anyway, I'm hungry let's eat" I pushed everyone out of my way and sat down at the table

    The night went by rather quickly, and before I knew it, Izuku and Inko went home and I fell asleep.