~ THIRTEEN | 13 ~

I felt Izuku move a bit beside me and I stared at him. He opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"Hiiii"

"uh.. hi"

"Why are you shirtless?"

He stared at me covering myself with a blanket before looking down at himself.

"Wh- what? Why am I naked?"

"I uh.. I think.."

"Last night"

"Yeah"

"Sorry"

"Don't be" I laughed a bit

"But I-"

"Consider it a going away gift I guess"

"I don't even remember it though. Kind of wish I did" he mumbled the last part but I just barely heard him

"Dang sorry" I laughed a bit and so did he

"Well uh.. I guess we should probably pack and stuff"

"I'm already done"

"WHAT!"

"I finished like a week ago, I was prepared"

"Can you help me?"

"Yeah sure"

I grabbed my clothes and hid under the blanket. I quickly put on shorts and a crop top.

"Are you done?"

"yeah"

I threw the blankets off of myself and stood up, stumbling a bit.

"Okay well we ca-" he suddenly stopped talking

"What?"

"I think you should uh- look at yourself in the mirror?"

I tried to go out of the room to go to the bathroom, I had already had my mirror packed up.

"NO!" Izuku stepped in front of the door

"Huh?"

"Let's uh, just go to my room"

He picked me up and we went to his room. I stood in front of the mirror and looked at my reflection. I had brusies all over my body, and very visible hand prints on my waist.

"Gosh dang it"

"I um- sorry?"

"it's okay. Is it okay if I stay in this for now though? Since you're the one who did it I don't care if it's showing around you or not"

"No it's fine"

"If I leave the room I'll throw something else on"

"You don't have to"

"Oh?"

"Yeah. Anyway, what should we pack first? I'm not very good at this"

"Okay well..."

    We spent the rest of the morning packing. The process went by surprisingly quick, and we had a lot of left over boxes.

"We should go eat"

"Okay"

    We walked downstairs and into the kitchen. We started making an actual breakfast for everyone. Except, Izuku kept almost buring things so we had to remake a some stuff. Everyone slowly filled the space in the common area, all claiming that they were brought in by the scent of bacon.

    Izuku and I layed out the food and everyone came to the table.

"Ayo Y/N, what happened to you?" Kaminari said

"I uh-"

"MIDORIYA HAPPENED!" Mina exlaimed excitedly

"OH WAIT REALLY!?"

"YEAH!!"

"SO ARE YOU GUYS LIKE DATING NOW!?"

"Guys I-"

"OH MY GOSH YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO TELL US EVERYTHING!"

    The girls continued talking back and fourth about my love life like I wasn't there. Izuku put his hard of my knee and squeezed it reassuringly. I looked up at him and smiled a bit before turning my attention back to the food.

    It was now the afternoon, and everyone was saying their goodbyes. A lot of people were crying.

"Promise we'll still be friends!" everyone cried to each other

    I laughed a bit at them. I felt someone grab my hand and I looked up to see Izuku.

"Promise?" he asked and I nodded

"Good luck" he said as he got in a car that came to pick him up

"YOU TOO!!" I yelled as it started driving away

    I sighed and left with Tokoyami to go to Hawk's agency, where we were both signed.