~ SIX | 6 ~

I walked into the doors of the hospital and went straight to the room Izuku was put in. I saw recovery girl kiss his cheek and his legs slowly untangled themselves from their broken state. Only about a minute after, he woke up.

"Hey" I said

"Hi"

"YOU STUPIDHEAD"

"I'M SORRRYYYY"

"Whatever. You did good" 

   I put my hand on his head and praised him for helping All Might but also scolded him for being careless.

"Well, a hero has to take risks to save people, right?"

"I guess you've got a point there. Oh, the police want to talk to you and then you can go home. I'll wait because your mom was going to drive me home too"

"Okay"

    He stood up and we walked out of the hospital doors to be met with Inko, an officer and a stickman. Izuku answered all of the questions he could before he was cleared and we were able to leave.

    We all went to my house and stayed there for the night, I'm not too sure why they're over all of the time but it means I get to hang out with Izuku so whatever. We ate leftover food my mom had made before Izuku and I passed out on my bed watching a show.

   I woke up and looked at the clock. 

"WHY DID NO ONE WAKE ME UP I'M GONNA BE LATE!"

"Chill Y/N, we don't have school today. We got the call this morning, we have the day off because of what happened yesterday"

"Oh okay, sorry for yelling first thing" we laughed a bit

   I took more time than usual to wake up because I had the time, but then I went downstairs with Izuku and got breakfast. We ate in peace before deciding that we should go out and do something today.

"Hey! How about we go hiking, we can invite Iida and Ururaka too!"

"If we get tired Iida will scold us" I laughed

"Shoot you're right"

"How about we just invite them over and then go from there?"

"Yeah that works" he shrugged

"I don't have Iida's number, do you?"

"Yeah. And you've got Ururaka's?"

"Yessir"

"Alright, let's go"

    We quickly called the pair and pretty much demanded that they come over to my place, we sent them the address and they both rather quickly showed up.

"Helloooo" Ururaka smiled

"Hello fellow classmates" Iida waved his arms around

    We did all of our introductions and I introduced them both to my mom, who took a liking to them right away. We talked about what to do, but none of us could come up with anything. So we just left the house and walked around the neighbourhood a few times, stopping in a few shops on our way around.

    Eventually, once our legs were tired and we had spent hundreds of dollars, it was dark and the day was officially over. Izuku and I walked Iida and Ururaka home before heading over to my house to see what was up for the night.

    Once Izuku and I got there, our parents both told us that Inko was going home for the night but Izuku was more than welcome to stay over, and he did. We stayed up really late that night. We did a stupid fashion show with the clothes we bought and ate all of the junk food we had bought. 

    We were watching movies when I looked out the window.

"Oh my god it's light out"

"Did we seriously just stay up all night?"

"Apparently"

"Maybe we should go to sleep so then we're not exhausted all day?"

"Probably a good idea"

    We both then quickly built a crappy fort and quickly fell asleep.