~ Eight | 8 ~

When everyone who qualified for the next challenge got back to the main area, Midnight started up the randomizer again. It dinged as it landed on 'cavalry battle'. She explained what the rules were and how it was going to be set up. 

    We were all choosing teams and I didn't know who to choose. I started walking over to Izuku and his team as he was talking to Iida. I overheard some of what Iida had said, and decided not to join his team.

    I ran through all of the teams that had already been made, not being able to find one, I ended up getting put in a team which consisted of Shoji, Tsu, and Mineta. All of our points were added up and we decided to give the bandana we were given to Mineta because he was the smallest.

    Nothing particularly special happened during the cavalry battle. We ran around, attempting to grab the other teams headbands. Ultimately, our headband had gotten taken by a team we hadn't even seen.

    Soon, the cavalry battle was over. Me and my team were disqualified from the rest of the games. We had a little scavenger hunt before the 1 v 1 fights started. The scavenger hunt was just a fun little game to make sure that the people who were disqualified could still participate in something.

    The scavenger hunt ended and Cementoss was setting up a platform for the students to fight on. I walked around, trying to find the waiting room Izuku was in until I eventually found it. I walked in and saw him looking super nervous.

"Nervous?"

"A little" I laughed at him

"Hey, don't worry. You told Todoroki that you'd beat him, so win this fight and move on hotshot"

"You're right. Thanks Y/N" he said as he got his game face on

    The announcement was made that the first fight was now starting. I gave him a fist bump and we both left. He went to the stadium while I sat in the stands to watch the fight. It was Izuku vs a purple haired class B student, Hitoshi Shinsou.

    The fight started and Shinsou started talking to Izuku. Izuku answered him and froze up. Shinsou said something and Izuku turned around and started walking to the edge of the platform they had been on. If he steps out of the lines that were there, he was going to be eliminated.

    He made it to the edge of the platform and was about to step out of it when there was suddenly a huge gust of wind, and it was coming from Izuku. He hunched over a bit and started breathing heavy before regaining his composure.

    Shinsou started talking to him again, but this time Izuku didn't answer him. He charged at Shinsou and started pushing him to the edge of the arena. Shinsou punched him in the face, only to be pushed harder and faster towards the edge of the platform. 

    Shinsou flipped their positions and started pushing Izuku out, but Izuku grabbed him and threw him over his shoulder out of the arena. And just like that, Shinsou was out and Izuku had won his first match. They exchanged a few words before heading in their opposite directions.

    The rest of the fights went on as normal while the rest of us were watching our classmates fight. Soon the first round of fights was over, and now, it was Todoroki vs. Izuku.

"This is it"

"You can do it!" I yelled

"Go Deku!" Ochako yelled

    He smiled and started heading towards the door to enter the stadium.