~ ELEVEN | 11 ~

"Y/N!"

    Izuku ran over to me and knelt down beside me.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Are you alright?"

"Yeah"

"Maybe we should call the police?"

"Yeah, you can call the police, I'm going to call Aizawa because that purple portal came from Kurogiri from the USJ"

"That's why it looked so familiar!"

    We both got out our phones and quickly made the calls, to which both parties showed up almost immedietly. They asked us some basic questions before they could investigate further.

    They asked what they looked like, what their quirks were, all basic stuff that we answered to the best of our ability. 

"Did either of you get hurt?" One of the officers asked

"Just a few broken bones" Izuku said and everyone looked at me

"The stab wound is pretty much fine now but, I can't use my quirk"

"What?"

"Yeah, it's not working"

"Do you think that was her quirk?"

"I'm not sure, if it could just totally make our quirks go away wouldn't she have done that beforehand so we couldn't fight back?" I asked

"You have a point" Aizawa chimed in

"My team will mark this as a crime scene and we'll investigate the best we can"

"Okay"

    After a couple more questions and a few more short sessions with proffesional healers, we were told that we could go home. We walked inside and on the couch was a very worried mother and Inko, who clearly got a late night call from the police. 

"Oh, thank god you two are okay" Inko said

"What the HELL do you think you were doing?"

"We wanted food"

"WE HAVE FOOD HERE!"

"We didn't want any of the food here, we were going to go to the 24/7 noodle shop downtown"

"YOU COULD'VE ASKED! OR EVEN JUST ORDERED STUFF!"

"Sorry"

"Look, I'm sorry for yelling, but you two could've been killed! Do you understand that?"

"Yes"

"Okay, well you guys sleep"

"But.. my noodles..."

"Go get in bed, I'll go pick up noodles for you"

"Okay" 

    Izuku and I went upstairs, now we didn't even have to pay for them. We turned on some music and just talked for a while, about nothing in particular. 

"Knock knock" My mom said as she opened my door

"Thank youuuu~" we both said as she handed us our food and left

    We ate in silence. I looked over and Izuku and saw him slurping a noodle, which hit him in the face and stuck to his forehead. I tried not to laugh, but noodles ended up coming out of my nose. Izuku started laughing really hard, the noodles still on his forehead. I started back at him, two noodles just chilling in my nose. 

    Damn it, he's cute. AND I'M OVER HERE WITH NOODLES UP MY GODDAMN NOSE, SHIT!

    I snapped back into reality and quickly ran to the bathroom to clean up.

"You good?" Izuku asked as I got back

"Yeah, don't have much of an appitite anymore though" I laughed a bit

"Whatever, let's just sleep"

"Yeah, okay"

    We quickly made a fort and went right to sleep.