~ NINE | 9 ~

The crowd cheered for the two boys as the walked onto the platform. A few seconds after, the fight started. 

    Todoroki started the fight by created a line of ice at Izuku, who broke his finger in order to break it. This continued for a long time, until all of Izuku's fingers were broken except for one thumb, his arm was also broken. 

"It's yours! Your quirk, not his!" Izuku yelled at Todoroki

    Todoroki suddenly burst into flames, the whole stadium was filled with hot air. Todoroki started making a large explosion due to the abrupt change in temperature while Izuku prepared himself to pretty much die. 

    Todoroki launched his attack and Izuku jumped up towards it. At the last second, Cementoss put up 5 massive walls, to which they were all destroyed in seconds by the boys' attack. The stadium was clouded in smoke, and no one could see anything. But when the smoke cleared, everyone could see that Izuku was knocked out of bounds, which made Todoroki the winner.

    Izuku was sent to recovery girl, who healed as many wounds as she could, but since he was so tired he had to rest for a while so recovery girl could fix his broken bones. Eventually, he ended up being able to come back to the stands to watch the rest of the fights.

    The eventful day wrapped itself up when the top 3 students came out of the group on their respective podiums. Bakugou was all chained up and was going feral, Todoroki was looking as emotionless as ever and Tokoyami was also there emotionless. Iida was supposed to be on the same stand as Tokoyami but he had to leave for some reason.

    After they were given their medals, we were told we could grab our things and go home. We were also told that we'd be getting the rest of the week off to rest our bodies. Izuku and I walked to the school, grabbed our stuff, and then walked to his house. 

    We tried to open the door but it wouldn't open. We were both very confused before Izuku called Inko and she said that they were at my house, then we both walked over there.

    We walked in and were bombarded with questions from our parents because they watched the festival during the day. Eventually they stopped. Izuku and I went upstairs and to my room. We flopped our aching bodies on the bed and pretty much passed out on the spot.