+ 8 +

"....We're here..."

Heart slamming in your chest as soon as Jimin pulls the car up to the usual spot he used to drop you off at you nervously cling your backpack to your belly, your eyes flicking over to the male slightly scowling out the window.

"I don't like you walking this far."

"I-I'll be okay...the doctor cleared me to walk...j-just I have to be careful about the stairs...I'll walk slow I promise...."

Letting his body lay back against the seat to lay his head over to stare at you your heart flutters when he glides his hand over to rest on your fingers, a small sigh leaving his lips into the silent car.

"Fine...one more kiss."

"Wh-What? n-not h-here..."

"Oooone more."

"Jimin!"

Squealing out into the air when Jimin playfully leans over with his lips puckered you fall into hard giggles trying to push his face away, his hands gently tickling both your sides.

"Come on Baby Mama just one more."

"No! I have to go!"

"Oooonnneee more."

"Jimin!"

"One more!"

"Park Jimin!"

Letting out a squeak when he wins and presses a tiny kiss in the corner of your lips you continue giggling as he backs away, his entire face lit up in the brightest grin possible staring directly into your eyes with his own tilted up in tiny half moons.

"Alright fine. You owe me a kiss."

"But you got a kiss!"

"Noooo that didn't count. Now get going Y/N-ah."

"I- Okay...s-see you here after sch-school?"

"You know it."

Pulling your bottom lip in to nibble at the skin you push your body out of the car and slowly shrug your backpack onto your shoulders, your entire face lighting up red when Jimin leans down and gazes up at you one more time.

"Make sure to walk slow. If I see you run then you'll be in trouble."

"I-I-I p-p-promise! I-I'll walk!"

Padding along the back of the car to step onto the sidewalk you give Jimin a small smile before he pulls away and drives down the road towards the school, your toes beginning to wiggle inside of your shoes as you begin your slow walk to join the students around the corner.

It's going to be weird not talking to Jimin anymore...at least during school....

I did it before though...but it was easier when he was the one ignoring me....

Even when he was mean...it was still nice to talk to someone...

Now....I guess I'll just go back to how things were before......maybe I can just go back to being unnoticed and get through this as long as I can...

If things stay quiet...then I won't be targeted.

Things must stay quiet.

I have to be ignored.

Being a loser is going to keep me and my baby safe.

..........................

Eh.