Chapter 8

Boy

A little girl was seen stealthily running across the neighborhood, her twin pigtails swinging on her slightly round head and her eyes were filled with vigilance. As she reached the end of the road, she heaved a sigh of relief.

It was none other than JuJu.

Juan has already left to look for work and prepared food for her daughter which was hidden in their small refrigerator. She was supposed to let JuJu be with Grandma Ye but she was taken to the hospital for her usual check-up and so she can only hope that JuJu would be fine in their home.

She can't reach the stove, the plugs were clogged and the windows and doors are locked. She also managed to get one of her neighbors, someone with who she's kind of close with to look for JuJu from time to time.

So after executing her plan, she went out and kissed JuJu on the forehead goodbye.

Meanwhile, JuJu had already planned, she'll go outside and assess the familiar yet unfamiliar world of her's now. She just needs to remember that she has to go back before lunch or else Juan would certainly panic and call for the police to search for her.

As she wanders around the community, she noticed that the well-known brands and landmarks of some places, as well as the artists which she saw oitusfe a restaurant, was the same as her past life.

Everyone was busy in the streets and as she trots her way inside, they have begun to take notice of her and one old man even came to her.

"Little girl, are you lost? Do you want to go to uncle policeman to look for your mother?"

Heh! I'm not a true kid! Why would I even ask for a policeman to lead me to my mother?! Hmph! That's just saying out loud that I can't be trusted without any adult supervision like a child!

"Thank you uncle, I'm with my mommy, she's in the restroom so I'm waiting for her" her voice was sweet and milky as she blinks her eyes at the old man in front of her.

"Oh, is that so, hehe" he scratched his head and went ok his way.

Hmph! Who would go with you?! Have you seen yourself? You look like you have bad intentions, just by looking in your eyes I could see the victorious look on it. I'm not a real child so I won't be fooled by that weird old man!

Even so, I don't think a child would go to that old man since he's a stranger. They were warned by their parents so I guess they won't.

That's when I also realized that I could not leave the house without adult supervision. I'm not a real child yes but my body is that of a child. That's naturally a disadvantage of me, ugh!

I continued to walk and reached the playground where I saw a lot of kids playing and running across the place. They look very dirty, look at that saliva flowing ok his mouth and that snot that one child is playing with!

I thought children should look cute and shit like that?!

I was about to turn back when I saw the weird old man lingering on the playground. Some of the children had dispersed and only one boy is sitting on the slide.

Then all of a sudden, the weird old man came to his side and showed him a lollipop making me open my mouth in disbelief.

What's even worse is that the stupid little boy took his hand and was walking beside him.

There's no adult in the area since the playground was very big so I ran towards them shouting out loud.

"Kidnapper! A human trafficker! Kidnapper! Help!"

And that's how I met this naive and genius dog, sigh.

***
Chapter 8 is up!

Now she met another character, hm, so what is his role in this story? Can anyone tell me? Hm????

Anyways, have a great day everyone! Stay safe and healthy!

Please do VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!