Chapter 85

Grandparents

He Yan and Wu Rong Heng were both adamant about their decision and they quickly took action with the help of Ju Yi. The kidnappers have all pointed out Wu Sheng Yi as the perpetrator added with the record from the USB, she was cornered and was thrown to prison.

She will be enjoying her days there for twenty years along with her husband, their child was also given to the paternal parents of her father and was expelled to the Wu family. 

On the other hand, JuJu and Xiao Ruo did not know about the events that happened after they were rescued. They were both taken to the hospital and spent a month visiting the psychiatrist, both of their parents knew that the shocking event must have left a trauma on them so they instead receive a consultation every week.

...

"Mommy, I saw some of my friends have their grandparents with them, do I also have one?" I asked out of the blue, both Juan and Ju Yi gazed in reminiscence.

Juan was an orphan, although she was taken from her parents, the feeling of being parentless emerged when she didn't hear of her parent's issue to search for her.

Ju Yi on the other hand has already suppressed his so-called family, he doesn't treat them as family and didn't have the time to bother about severing his familial ties with them.

"Um.. mommy doesn't have her parents anymore" she smiled weakly, Juan doesn't believe it but can only turn her head to Ju Yi.

"What about daddy?" She blinks her innocent eyes and asked him.

"Daddy doesn't have one too" wow, are all parents, liars, nowadays?

"But I want to have grandparents too" I pouted and blink my eyes till they turned teary.

"Don't cry JuJu, okay? We still have Grandma Ye with us" Juan comforted me while Ju Yi held my body and rocked it as if he was rocking me to sleep.

"Daddy will look for JuJu's grandparents okay? So don't cry anymore" I knew that I can always count on Ju Yi, the one who's a slave to his daughter.

I saw in the corner of my eye Juan's disapproving look at Ju Yi who can only sheepishly smile at her. Tsk, tsk, Ju Yi, and Juan have always fought over because of their difference in raising their child.

Juan is very sweet and kind but she sets her limits when it comes to me, she's firm, and her stubbornness can last for a month. Ju Yi on the other hand is just a slave to his daughter, everything that I wished for will be granted by him.

Their personalities and views on raising children conflicts with one another and that creates friction between them. Besides, Ju Yi is just the most seamless man I have ever seen, he's always hovering towards Juan and making acts that can get a girl's heart flutter and soft.

In other words, he's there to flirt and make sure no one has their mind on taking Juan.

Anyway, I have already shown my intentions to the two of them, I only need to wait till Ju Yi takes action and perhaps push Juan's memories to arouse her curiosity for her parents.

"Then I'm going to play with Xiao Ruo!" I exclaimed and instantly, Ju Yi's expression went dark.

"You're always with that boy" Ju Yi pouted, his expression was like of a boy with his toy taken away from him.

"Oh hush, let her play" Juan glared and tapped him in his arm.

"He's a boy, girls and boys shouldn't always stick to each other" he refused to let go of his baby girl, JuJu on the other hand wanted to but his stinking face.

What does this stupid fool think of? Her and Xiao Ruo? Oh no, I don't want to be a criminal. I'm years older than him and I definitely have not the liking of a naive milky dog.

"You're being unreasonable" Juan glared while Ju Yi leaned on so close to her face and whispered.

"I can be more unreasonable with you"

Vomit! I want to vomit! Arrgh!

Do you really have to do this kind of cheesy thing in front of me?! Argh! Single dogs are truly pitiful!

With that, the two performed even more dog blood scenes that made me want to truly vomit when I place my sight at the two of them together.

***
Chapter 85 is up!

Have a great day everyone! Stay safe and healthy!

Please do VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!