Hope

"Why have you came here, hm?" My foot steps echoed as I took each step. Just look at him, sitting on her throne, murderd her right in front of master Kenobi. He was ruthless, he was a monster, I should despise him but I don't. "I have came to warn you about master Kenobi's plans to attack here. He chuckled a little. "And why should I believe you, your working for them." His voice sent shivers down my spine, he looked so powerful sitting up on her throne. "Don't you trust me, Maul." He got up and walked towards the window, his metal feet made a loud clank as he walked. "Mm, I suppose I do trust you, you have been loyal to me, slave." He turned and smirked at me, he knew I hated being called slave....
There was silence for awhile, I watched him looking down at the people below. I spoke, "you've felt it to, the disturbance in the force, you know something dramatic is going to change, don't you?"

I was woken up by Zero shaking me, "Niro wake up." I jumped out of sleep, I reached up and rubbed my eyes. "Ugh, what time is it.?" "5:00 am, you guys need to get ready and board the ship." I sat up, "did you wake Ralf up yet?" "No." She got up and stretched, she looked over at me, "so what were you dreaming about, you kept mumbling in your sleep." I looked up at her and smiled, "oh gosh, ha I don't even remember now." She smiled back and turned around to wake up Ralf. I lied to her, I knew what I dreamed about, about that one Jedi talking to the sith.
I got up and started to put on my suit. Once Ralf was awake, we all got our armor on. "Alright are we ready to go?" Me and Ralf looked at each other, we both nodded our heads.

The wind wasn't to bad today, just cold. Zero led the way, I heard her mumbling some words but I couldn't make them out, probably about how cold it was..
We finally got to the ship and went in. " alright, I have to hide you guys in a storage closet, it's probably the safest spot for you guys." Ralf took off his helmet, "are you kidding me, me and Niro boy have to stand close together in a small storage closet for who knows how long, no way!" I gave Ralf a small punch in the arm, "you should be thankful that she is getting us of this planet." He rolled his eyes, "ya I guess, Lead the way Zero." She showed to the closet. "Ok so the rest of my troops will be here in about 20 mins, we were scheduled to leave early." She continued "you guys can sit of the floor, you probably won't be able to talk to each other, but please make it a whisper." We both nodded.

Me and Ralf got situated, and look up at Zero. She looked worried, "let's hope this works." Then she shut the door.

It was pitch black in here, me and Ralf remained quiet. After a few minute we heard Zeros voice, "welcome back boys, ya ready to go back?" "Sure thing, this was a waste of time." Zero spoke again, "ya it was, but orders are orders, now let's get off this planet!" I felt the ship lift off.

We were really getting out of here.