Rebels

"I uhm...it's because I....
He was having a hard time trying to find words. "Right now is not a good time to tell you..." He didn't make eye contact with me, he was almost hiding his face from me, almost like if I looked at him long enough I would recognize him. I stood up annoyed, "Well right now does seem like a good time to fill me in on something. You can tell Zero and not me..?" I looked up at me, "I didn't tell Zero, she knew already." I rolled my eyes, "So you and Zero knew each other already?"

"No, I.." He was thinking of something to say. "She knew my brother." While he was talking a was staring at his shoes. "You never mentioned you had a sibling." He rubbed his neck as if he was nervous. "Ya, I had a lot of brothers, you could even say we were all twins, we all technically looked the same and we sounded the same." I didn't say anything, "We had the same color eyes, same hair, but we were still all different some how." I finally sat back down next to him, "then why would someone here notice your voice..?" He sighed, like he didn't want to answer the question. "Before I worked for the galactic empire, I worked for the republic." I turned to look at him, "really?!" Ya smiled, "ya, I loved being stationed there, my brothers worked along my side, I got to watch the Jedi in there prime." I listen to him go on and on about how amazing it was, I finally stopped him with a question. "Where were you stationed at, or like what was your job?" The look on his face tells me he didn't want me to ask that question, "I was a... uhm I was just a mechanic, I fixed the ships that were damaged." I nodded my head, "that does sound fun." He also nodded his head, "after that order 66, I was stationed at Hoth, and that's were I met you." "So that's why you know a bunch about Jedi, you used to work with them." He laughed, "ya kinda."

After awhile Zero came back to her sleeping quarter with a hand full of stuff. "Hey guys mind helping a bit.?" Me and Ralf both got up and helped her carry the supplies to the desk. "What is all this stuff?" Ralf looked at her confused. She took off her helmet and smiled, "well, I was able to find two cots your you guys to fold out and sleep on, and I have this for you Ralf." She reached behind her back and pull out a bag she was carrying, it looked as if it had a ton of stuff in there. Finally she pulled out a stormtrooper helmet, "I tried to find some armor to fit you Niro, but they only had this size." She pulled the rest of the armor out and put it all on the desk. "The sooner you change into the armor, the better." I followed Zero back over to her bed and sat down, "then what about me, will I just stay here and hide?" She signed and almost looked disappointed, "I'm afraid so."

As Ralf took off his old armor and put the new one on, we just had little conversations, it was like only 3:00pm. Then all a sudden her radio on the desk started buzzing like crazy. "Oh no!" She got up quickly and walked towards the table." Before she picked it up, she motioned to us to be quiet. She answered it, "Trooper! We need you down here immediately! Rebels are attacking!" Zero looked shocked, "uh yes I'll be down there right away." She grabbed her helmet and rushed towards the door, I got up and spook. "Zero-." She turned back to look at me. "I know." She smiled and put her helmet on, then she was out the door.

Wow guys! 52 people in total have read this story, or have at least read a chapter. You have no idea how much this means to me! Thank you for reading.