Identity 3: Now what?

*crrreeakk*

Yeonjun opened the first house's door.
As we got in, we've seen spiderwebs and many bats inside. "Who was the one who told, 'I'll take of my baby sister'? Was that Beomgyu?", Yeonjun said as Soobin was clinging to Yeonjun. "Hyung! Look at this PLACE!!! AAAHHHHHHH!!!", He screamed as a bat came flying and went back in.

-???'s POV-
"There are 3 people in total. And there's another one... He doesn't look like a human....", Jimin said as he transformed into a human again.

"Jimin Hyung! You're a vampire? I never knew that..", Jungkook pouted. "Kid! I'm not a vampire, I just have the powers to transform into an animal. Since there are bats everywhere, I transformed into a bat.", Jimin said with a disgusted look. "We're vampires and y'all don't know anything about vampires. We don't transform into bats!!", The six people called ENHYPEN said. "Ohh-", I cut Jungkook off, saying,

"So, Namjoon hyung, Jin hyung and Jungkook hyung. Your task is to follow and haunt the tallest guy. And-",Yoongi cut me off."How the fvck do you know there's a tall guy!??!", I looked at him. "I've seen them getting in already...".

"Continue...", Sunghoon said. "Heeseung hyung, Jake, Jungwon. You will do the same to the bear-looking guy. Sunghoon, Jay, Sunoo, the guy who doesn't look like a human and Taehyung hyung, Jimin hyung and I take care of the girl.", I said looking satisfied.

"Wtf about me!? Umm... Nevermind, I'll take care of my sleep.", Yoongi bluttered. "You have the biggest task of them all, hyung. You'll know about it later.", I said which made his eyes widen.

"My precious sleep!!", Yoongi faked fainting. "You're already dead, you can't faint-", Jin said while everyone else clapped and giggled.

"I have given y'all your respective tasks, right? It should be completed or else.........you would meet the gates of hell", I said with a smirk.

-Meanwhile-
We started recording and getting inside the house. It looked so small from outside but it was just like a mansion!!

"Yeonjun hyung, we're the only ones who aren't scared. These Choi siblings are really scared. Soobin hyung is going to faint any moment.", Beomgyu said trying not to laugh. "Yah! You can't talk like that to your elders!", Soobin glared at Beomgyu. "Okay 아저씨(ajusshi/ a man in his middle or old age), I'll listen to what you say."

"Sssh", Yeonjun interrupted their talk and put his finger in front of his lips. "I hear something!", He whispered.
"Here comes the fun part, y'all are going to get your own cameras and we're going to go in different directions and record.", Yeonjun said, his eyes glowing.

-Y/N's POV-
I knew I was completely fvcked up. I get scared really easily. They left me there. Soobin ran to the first floor, Yeonjun stayed in the ground floor and Beomgyu to the second floor. I had no choice but to go to the third floor.

I remember many incidents that happened in that floor. I've seen a window open and felt someone's watching me, standing there. All these started to happen when we first planned to go there.

I got in the first house of the third floor, where those incidents happened. I was shivering. They fvcking planned it at 11:30 pm!? I slowly get in and my feet lead me.

-???'s POV-
I saw the girl I've been watching from so many days. "Oh, hey sweety!", I whispered in her ears. She flinched and hit her head. "Now I've been listening his voice also, I do miss him! I miss my Taehyunnie", she said.

Umm, who's this guy? Taehyun..? The name sounds familiar though. I guess I've heard it from the other members' mouth. "Welcome! What's your name there, sweetheart?", I asked her and she wasn't still aware of my presence.

I didn't show myself to her. She immediately answered my question. "Hey Terry, I'm Choi Y/N! Nice meeting you!", She said. I wasn't surprised as I knew Taehyung hyung was controlling her mind. He suddenly stopped it and she breathed heavily.

Then I appeared before her. "Wow! I really miss him so much that I see him in front of me.", She said. I moved closer to her. She immediately ran and hugged me. I didn't push her away as I felt her warm tears on my arm.

"Where were you all these years? I missed you so much Taehyun! I love you lots.", She said which made me blink more than once in confusion.

I've got 62 reads on this story, y'all!!!

He looks so magical right!?

I've updated late...
I was super busy thanking people who were wishing me since morning.
Thank you!

Whoohoo!!