Identity 16: She's cute.

-???'s POV-
"Sir, nothing new today, I followed Jeongin and then I got to know that Y/N wasn't human. One of the angels, Jung Hoseok had appeared in her dream.", I said.
"She isn't human then.", Mr. Lee said and pointed towards a chair.
"Yes sir, that's what Bang Chan said.", I said, sitting down on the chair Mr. Lee pointed too.
"Do you know the way you died?", Mr. Lee asked me.
"No I don't, sir.", I said.
"Do you want me to tell you how?", He asked. I wanted to know how I died and ended up with this guy called Lee Felix. When I came to my senses, I realised I was dead and automatically followed whatever this guy, Lee Felix has told me to.

I sighed.
"No I don't want to, sir.", I said, not getting tempted.
"Okay, let me tell you about my brother.", Felix said and started the story about his brother.
"He was adopted into our family when he was a one year old baby. He loved us. He moved out and went to Hawaii to study. He was twelve when he made that decision. Funny right? He came to visit us twice or thrice a year and was really helpful. He was a good guy. He went to meet our cousins too, once or twice a year. He bought them chocolates and was good to them too.", He said which made me smile.

"One day, he went to meet our cousins to South Korea. He got in the plane and called us. He told us that he's going to Korea and is going to meet our cousins. He even bought chocolates for them and few souvenirs. He asked us if we wanted anything from there. He then flew to Korea but the plane crashed on the way there. All the passengers in the plane died. Not even the pilot was alive.", He said and it made me pity him.
"So sad right?", He asked me.
"Indeed.", I replied.
"He was 19... Poor guy.", He continued and I nodded.
"Oh... I didn't tell you his name, I guess.", He said which made me think.
"Yes sir, you did not.", I said.

"But I have a question for you, sir. You are human, right?", I asked him randomly.
"Yeah.. I'm human. I knew all about this as my friend, Bang Chan died years ago. He met me even though he was a ghost in a puppet. He's the one who told me about these things.... Yeah.", He declared.
"Oh.. and what about Kim Seungmin and Lee Minho?", I asked him.
"They know about it too. I told them. After I told Seungmin and Minho about this, Bangchan and the other guys stopped visiting us. It's been a year they visited us.", He said and sighed.

-Y/N's POV-
I felt Terry was Taehyun. How could two people have the same personalities? I refuse to believe they're two different people. I washed myself and went to study for the Renaissance test tomorrow. Ugh History is the first class tomorrow. Just why?
"Terry? Did you start learning for the test?", I asked, getting into his room. He had his headphones on and was playing PUBG on his phone.
"Oi, we have a test tomorrow. You studied?", I asked him softly because my head started to hurt because of stress.

"Hm? Renaissance? Namjoon hyung would explain it to us, want me to call him here?", He said putting his phone down. He lost the TDM match.
"You suck at mobile games?", I asked him.
He nodded, "Yeah, they're kinda hard.", He said and uninstalled the application.
"Should I call Namjoon hyung?", He asked again.
"It'd be great. Call Jimin oppa too, I'll tell him to do our math homework if he has no work.", I said and left the room.

-Terry's POV-
Math is easy, I'll help Y/N. I'll just call Namjoon hyung here. I dialed Jungkook hyung's number and he lifted.
"Ey yo! Hyung! Whatcha doing?"

"Nothing, I'm bored of cleaning this house."
"Terry's got a new phone ha?"
"Whatcha doing?"

"Yeah! Call me here from now on."
"We need a bit of help from Namjoon hyung, is he there?"

"Namjoon hyung?"
"He's here. Should I give the phone to him?"

"Yeah."

"Terry?"

"Hello hyung!"
"I need a bit of help in history, could you come here?"

"History? Chapter?"

"Renaissance."

"It's a piece of cake. I'll be there in two hours, I've got work to do here."

"Yes hyung, okay, bye."
I hung up and went to get some water. And got the books ready.
"Y/N! Get your books here, I'll help you with math. Namjoon hyung will be here after two hours ", I said as I was searching for her around the house. She was sitting and sleeping on the dining table. She laid her head on the history textbook.
"Cute.", I booped her nose and shook her.
"Let me sleep.", She said and put her hands on the table and went to sleep again.
"You want to sleep? What about history and math?", I asked her.
"Not now. I'll do it after a nap. My head hurts.", She said and slept.
I let her stay there and went to her room. I saw her math book open and started doing the homework for her. It was easy af.

I went to my room and got my book and copied the work down. It took half and hour to do the work.
I went back to Y/N she was fast asleep. I carried her in my arms and took her to her bed. I put her down carefully and covered her with a blanket.
"Sleep well, I'll wake you up when hyung comes, baby.", I said and Y/N hummed, hugging Tobin to sleep.
Soon, I felt bored. I went to my room and opened the notes of my phone. I started writing.

Because of you.

It is a waste of time,
You've got no hope they said.
I tried to burn those feelings but when you smile, it happens again.
When I try to stop, I end up falling more.
It's you girl, I realise I can't.
I can't push away these feelings,
When I do, they come back again.
I thought something's wrong with my heart.
But then it's you girl, I realise, I love you, again.

I finished writing a song and went to sleep. I woke up after an hour and half. Y/N was already up.

-Y/N's POV-
I woke up to my alarm and went to the dining table to study for the test tomorrow. Terry was up.
*Ding dong*
I heard the door bell and went to see who's there.
Tears formed in my eyes when I opened the door. The were three guys coming out of a car and a guy rang the door bell.

"Hyuka...?"

Hyuka, welcome into the fanfic.
The end is near huhuhuhu

<3